Chapter 27

Alyson's pov

I glared at the man that is rejecting me the help to save my brother, the man who is breaking the deal that I made with the savior.

Me: You have no authority here, Rumpelstiltskin.

Making him glare at me.

Rumpelstiltskin: I'm sorry, Dearie. I don't think we met.

Me: My name is Alyson Pan, and I do believe that you are interfering with a deal that I have made with the savior. 

I looked back at the Savior who was clutching onto Henry for dear life; I gave little Henry a soft smile making him smile at me.

Bealfire: Alyson, what are you saying?

Me: In exchange for the cure to save my brother, I returned your son safe and sound.

My soft gaze turned hard when I looked at the savior and her family.

Me: I do not take kindly to liers and broken promises.

Bealfire's eyes turned wide before he looked down at the Savior and Henry; he looked at his father with a hard look.

Savior: We will not break that promise, Alyson. You will get the cure.

The Evil Queen stepped forward with a smile on her face as she handed me a bag making me smile back at her.

Evil Queen: Here, as we promised.

Felix released me, which let me walk over to grab the bag holding the cure. Peter immediately stopped me before grabbing the bag himself. Next thing I know, the bag disappeared, and a red light consumed my brother.

Me: WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?

I screamed, looking at the Savior, she gave me an apologetic smile making me look at my brother. I reached out to grab him, but it was too late. He was gone. I fell to my knees as I stared at the box that I now realized was Victoria's box. My breathing was fast, and tears were rolling down my cheeks like a river the only thing I can hear was my brothers scream before he vanished into the box, my best friend was gone, and I was all alone again.

Me: NO!

Third Person's pov

The sky's turned grey and the wind grey heavy, everyone stared at the girl with fear in they're eyes. She floated into the air with her head hanging low; the Evil Queen took a step back, making Alyson's head snap up, and what everyone saw shocked them all. Her eyes were completely black. Felix looked at them with a hard glare, for he knew what they just unleashed.

Felix: You idiots!

They were all confused. All but three, and that was Henry, Bealfire, and Killian. Bealfire and Henry looked at them angered.

Bealfire: Do you know what you just did!?

They all looked at him, confused.

Bealfire: You just broke the most dangerous person on Neverland! She is more hazardous than Pan himself!

The Savior: How is she more dangerous than Pan?!

Killian: Who do you think runs this bloody Island!

Henry's family looked at Alyson with fear in their eyes, and the only thing running through their minds was one thing.

Everyone: What have we just released.

What terrified everyone was that she raised her arms to the sky before she looked up as well.

Alyson: I call upon all the children of Neverland. 

Her voice echoed in the wind carrying through Neverland, making everyone look up to the sky, the Indians, the Lost boys, the animals, the mermaids, even the shadows. What horrified Henry's family was that she started singing, and it sounded like a siren's voice.

Alyson: Come little children

I'll take thee away

Into the land of enchantment

Come little children

The time's comes to play

Here in my garden of shadows

Alyson swung her arms down and all of the shadows swarmed the area making everyone look around in fear.

Follow sweet children

I'll show thee the way

Through all the pain 

And the sorrows

Weep not poor children 

For life is this way

Murdering beauty and passion

The lost boys emerged from the forest and they looked up at the mother figure with sad eyes, they walked next to Felix before kneeling as their heads were bowed.

Hush now dear children

It must be this way

Too weary of life

And deceptions

Rest now my children

For soon we'll away

Into the calm and the quiet

Alyson raised her arms to the sky before using her magic to make the wind stronger and the memories of the years that she shared with her brother danced around them, what affected Rumpelstiltskin the most was when he saw the image of when Pan brought Alyson to Neverland.

Come little children

I'll take thee away

Into a land of enchantment

Henry walked over to the box on the ground that held the infamous Peter Pan before he looked back up at Alyson, the one person on Neverland other than the younger children to treat him like he wasn't something to fight over or made him feel like he was in danger.

Henry's family: Henry!

The Savior: Henry, get back here!

He ignored them the only person on his mind was Alyson. Bealfire soon joined him before putting his hand on Henry's shoulder while the other went to the box, the next person was Killian who stared up at the one person who didn't make Neverland seem like such a horrible all the time. 

Come little children

The time's come to play

Here in my garden of shadows

Rumpelstiltskin sighed as he continued to watch the memoried pass him before they slowly faded away one by one. He thought of Belle and how she changed him, maybe this one girl changed the monster of Neverland. He walked over to the Bealfire, Killian, and Henry before taking the box in his hand making everyone look at him; using his magic he released the one and only Peter Pan.

Henry: ALYSON!

The girl looked down at Henry and her eyes went from black to its original color, she slowly floated back down before grabbing the young boys hands as she landed softly. Henry pointed to the Dark one making her look up only to see her brother. The sky turned brighter, the wind stopped and the dark feeling everyone felt left. A sob came out of Alyson before she jumped on her brother making Pan wrap his arms around her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, so I don't know how you'll like this chapter. I don't know, if I am so fond of it myself but, hey you can tell me what y'all think of it.