☢Virus - Prologue

"NO! I'm not leaving you guys here!"

✖✖✖

Team RV were trained at SM Tower in Europe for a couple of years as high-class soldiers and their job was to protect civilians and eliminate any threats. When YG Corps's experiments on medicine that could make human life easier fails, a virus began to spread, leading to the fall of the corporation's experimental lab and deaths of many. And from there, the undead beings from the movies they once knew came to life. Zombies.

Right now, Europe was already on the verge of collapsing. The undead made its way to SM Tower's base due to unguarded entrances from the underground.

High-ranking Commander, Han Yura, who worked with YG Corps and SM Tower was fighting in the front lines with two of her katanas, slicing and dicing the goring figures while her men in the back kept firing their guns. "Aim for the damn heads men! Second squadron, evacuate the civilians to the 48th floor and leave for JYP Corps now! You got 30 minutes to get everyone in the choppers!", she shouted over her earpiece. "Team RV, I'm getting rid of these bastards at the fountain. Retreat from the entrance and start falling back to the elevator!"

"𝐂𝐨𝐩𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞!", responded a cute, cheery voice.

"𝐘𝐞𝐫𝐢, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭!", said a calm voice with a little bit of annoyance.

A beep enters their earpieces and another voice joins in. It was the eldest member of Team RV, Irene. "𝐘𝐮𝐫𝐚, 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞. 𝐖𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝟓 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬! 𝐉𝐨𝐲'𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐣𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐝!"

"𝐌𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐞-𝐚𝐡 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐉𝐨𝐲. 𝐈 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞! 𝐖𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐲 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫!"

Yura charges forward and sees her sister and her friends. "Finally! Alright, let's go!", she rushes towards them and fights the zombies that were chasing after them. "All men, fall back!"

Soldiers stepped away from their barricades and walked backwards while shooting. Some of them got their necks bitten off since they took their eyes off their backs.

The girls besides Yura shrieked as the pillars started exploding one by one slowly. Wendy and Seul-gi shot a couple of bullets and then dragged everyone to the elevator. Only Yura and Team RV made it to the elevator.

Panting, they set Joy down on the side and they loaded their weaponry with the ammunition they have left.

"I'm sorry guys.", Joy was sweating bullets while she holds onto her leg. "I'm done for."

Irene squats down next to Joy and cups her cheeks. "Joy, what are you talking about?"

The rest of the girls turned their attention to Joy who lets go of her leg. There was a bite. And her veins were starting to appear in purple.

Wendy whimpers and starts tearing up. "She's been bit! How did that happen!"

"Well, we kind of wear shorts as our battle pants.", Joy lets out a weak laugh. "But, you guys can't take me with you. It's too dangerous for the civilians."

"No. No no no. We're all gonna get out of here together and I will get help! The other organizations can help us. I sent a request for back up from them.", Yura looks out the glassed elevator, watching each floor exploding. Her eyes widened. "We don't have much time."