☢Virus XVI - Commander & Ace

"You know, you don't have to like one person in your life hyung. Or hate even."  

✖✖✖

✖✖✖

"Let go of me, JB.", Yura didn't protest when JB dragged her. She just let him do it but it was getting uncomfortable after him gripping on her wrist on their way down to the JYP section.

JB stops walking as they arrived in front of a door and puts his free hand on the scanner next to it to open the room.

Once he did, the door slides open and he pulls Yura in. The moment the dotor closed, he pins Yura against the wall with her hands above her. "Han..."

"Let go of me. You're gonna cut off my circulation if you keep gripping me there.", said Yura calmly. The flowing neon lined all over her body slightly changed hues. From the natural, blood red color to a darker one mixed with violet. "What's wrong with you?"

"I don't know what's wrong with me. But what the fuck is wrong with you Yura?! Your life is in his hands?! You're giving your life away because of some woman that never loved him back. What the hell is wrong with you!", JB lets go of her wrists and slams his fist against the wall next to her cheek.

Yura didn't see a reason for him to get mad. She just stood there and didn't bother to flinch at his aggression. "Why are you mad. It's my decision."

JB's eyes widened and he inches his face closer to hers. "Why am I mad?", he said in a low, growling voice. "I'm mad because...", he sighs and meets her eyes. "I care about you. I know I'm not your lover but please... Don't leave me. Especially now that we've become closer."

The glowing red-violet patterns on her shifted to dark blue hue. Somewhere inside her, she felt this tingly but painful feeling in her chest. Something twisted. His dark eyes staring into her reflected her glowing nature. The way he looked at her, sad and desperate. Maybe something more.

✖✖✖

ERROR: OVERPRODUCTION OF PHEROMONES DETECTED_

RELEASING EXCESS PRODUCT_

CODE RAVEN: Turning off HYSTERIA Defensive Mechanism. Reactivating Hysteria Defensive Mechanism in T - Minus 5 HOURS - 59 MINUTES - 42 SECONDS (  • ᴗ •  )

✖✖✖

Unconsciously, something was driving the two of them in heat.

"Seung... Hyun...", Yura's hands made their way up to his face and strokes his cheeks affectionately. "You and Seung-hyun are so similar... Im. Jae. Beom.", she quotes every syllable of his name and from there, neither of them were able to control what's going to happen next.

Her eyes glowed blue, the same color as the lines in her body then it switches to a lustful pink.

JB started to tremble on his feet but tries to hold back his feelings. "Han. Yu. Ra.", he forcefully grabs her by the waist and lets his hands run from her hip to her behind. "Yura.", he gasps and picks her up while still pinning her against the wall. "Fuck. Yura.", he chokes in pleasure and grinds himself against her.