☢Virus III - Pen Stitcher

"So can I finish this up peacefully before I push you down and do it the hard way?"  

✖✖✖

"Who are you and why are you looking for us?"

Yura yanks the blade stuck on her leg off and throws it to the side. There was no sign of blood. But violet liquid was dripping from the wound. She quickly wipes it with her hand and cleans her hand off with her shorts. "I'm Commander Han. I was sent out to look for the missing team of G7."

"Omo! You're that woman from YG and SM!", said the guy who threw the grenade earlier. He was really ripped and he was the only one not wearing the black and blue camo jacket that everyone else was wearing. He just wore the pants and a black tank top. "What are you doing here all the way from your branch?"

Yura stands up and dusts herself off. "I'll answer your questions after you stop pointing your weapons at me."

The leader raises his hand. "Weapons down boys.", he turns to Yura and gives her a curious look. "You were asking for a signal. How do we know that you're with BTS?"

Yura puts a hand on her chest and bows. "I am here to take you guys back to Big Hit tower in Kim Nam-joon's orders. I heard that you guys were stuck here? But from what I've seen few moments ago, you lot could've ventured out before I came here."

"We have civilians with us.", the leader pauses and approaches her with a hand holding out. "I'm GOT7's leader, JB. And as you said, we could've left earlier but we couldn't because we have civilians with us."

Yura nods and shakes his hand.

"Aaand, we're on the third floor of the building. We can't exactly leave without jumping off three stories from the ground. Hi, I'm Mark.", Mark does a curt salute with his two fingers and shakes his gun.

The muscle guy rushes towards Yura and took her hand away from JB and shook her hand. "A pleasure to meet you Commander Han. I'm Jackson."

"Likewise.", Yura gives him an uninterested look and turns her attention to the rest of the members. A couple of good-looking youths in a team of soldiers.

Why am I not surprised?