41-60

41)

Lucas: "WHO WANTS TO GO MAKE SWEET LOVE IN THE BATHROOM?"

42)

Me: "The band kids are defective today."

43)

Me: *running out of the band hall* "I am going to MURDER Trent!"

Katrina: "Oooh, murder. I haven't done that in a while."

44)

Parker: (to me) "Anna, when you play the sixteenth notes in the fight song, you look like you're having a seizure."

45)

Katie: *running after Collin* "NOOOOOOOO! MY FEATHERS!"

46)

Me: (after Confident) "If I said I was in tune just then, I would be lying."

Parker: "Tuning? What's tuning?"

Me: "Something I do not currently possess."

47)

Me: "I feel so bad for Trent."

Parker: "Trent's in the stands!"

Me: "I know, I felt so bad that he forgot to wear the white shirt!"

Parker: "Are you kidding? I told him he was stupid!"

48)

Amber: "Hey, no homo, but your butt looks pretty good in uniform."

49)

Me: *leaving lunch line and talking to Laisha* "Hey Meagan! Hey Parker!"

Parker: "Anna, why are you wearing your band hat? Put that down, put that down. Put that down."

50)

Jocelyn: "I have a pink banana."

51)

Katrina: "I can't wait to go home and eat my muffin."

52)

Parker L: (to Jackie) "You are not a vegetarian, you butt!"

53)

Parker: "I'm going to put off putting on my shoes until the last second."

Meagan: "Why? Are they uncomfortable to you?"

Parker: "No, I just don't like them."

Me: "Yeah, they don't look good with anything other than the band uniforms-"

Parker: *using 'boi' hands* "DUH."

Me: "Well, they-"

Parker: "DUH."

Me: "I mean-"

Parker: "Like I said, DUH."

54)

Me: *groans* "Can I get my gummy bears and walk through the school to the parking lot? My parents parked over there."

Band Dad With Gummy Bears: "Well, you're not allowed to have them inside the band hall... but if you cover them up and don't drop them, I wouldn't care."

Asher: "If you put them in your mouth while you are in the band hall, then they are not in the band hall."

Alex: "Asher..."

Band Dad With Gummy Bears: "He gets it."

55)

Me: "I am not a lovesick puppy! And I am definitely not in denial."

Katrina: "Mhm."

Me: "I would ask Parker, but he would probably take your side on this one."

Katrina: "That's a great idea. I'll go ask..." *leaves for a minute or so and comes back* "He said yes."

Me: "Called it."

[A few minutes later]

Parker: "Yes, you are a lovesick puppy. Yes." *walks off*

Me: "Why is Parker the deciding factor for half of our arguments?"

Katrina: "Because when they're about your love life, he always takes my side."

56)

Collin: "WHO ATE THE GLUE?!"

(Somebody paid Zane five bucks to eat a glue stick. Just the glue.)

57)

Arlo: "I swear, if you can write all of my information on that fundraiser sheet LEGIBLY with that piece of chalk, I'll give you ten bucks AND buy a pie."

58)

Collin: *running towards me* "AEEEEEEEEEE! AND IT DOESN'T KILL MY CROTCH!"

59)

Cheripka: Crapping Rainbows: Take Two: "Guys, you need to do a better warm up than last game. Last game got all weird during the beginning. You need to be crapping rainbows at each other for the whole game."

60)

Elizabeth Q: "You liked Trent?"

Me: "Yeah, it was real weird."