101-120

101)

Cheripka: "Miley Cyrus is creepy. It's like Brittany Spears had a baby and shaved her head so they couldn't take a hair sample and tell she'd been smoking crack. The more you know, kids, the more you know."

102)

Cheripka: "I'm better at paying attention than you and I'm old."

Me: "You're only 40."

Cheripka: "Excuse, I am NOT 40 years old. I am 37. Shame on you."

103)

Me: "Oh, you've returned."

Parker: "Not for you." *walks off*

4)

Cheripka: *is talking to the class*

Shier: "That's what she said."

Cheripka: "You're right, that is what she said, but how would you know?"

105)

Cheripka: "Band, that was real..."

Band: "SHROOM!"

Cheripka: "No, that was clown shoes. That was real clown shoes. What was that?"

Band: "CLOWN SHOES!"

106)

Cheripka: "Cheerios, Cheerios, Cheerios... eat your Cheerios! Pour... the... milk! That's the mellophone part. Does anybody like Cheerios? Or Cap'n Crunch?  Those were my favorite as a kid. I'd keep eating them even though they made my mouth bleed."

107)

Cheripka: "Band, that was real..."

Band: "SHROOM!"

Javier: "Clown shoes!"

Cheripka: "I knew you'd like that, Javier."

108)

Amber: "I give you three Uncrustables for the price of four."

Me: "Three Uncrustables for the price of four, you say? That doesn't sound like a very good deal, my fellow drug dealer."

109)

Hackworth: "We need choreo for this part of movement 2. Which one of you is the most creative?"

Landon: "I'm gay so I'm creative."

Hackworth: *bends over laughing*

110)

Victoria: "Hey, Mr. Hackworth. How do you make holy water?"

Hackworth: "How?"

Victoria: "You boil the hell out of it."

Hackworth: *bends over laughing*

Victoria: "I knew he'd like that one."

111)

Cheripka: "Kids, you gotta keep your eyes off your chalk. It's like crack. You can't use it all the time."

112)

Cheripka: "I saw something on the news about a car that drove into a sinkhole the other day."

Kaylee: "That's inappropriate."

Cheripka: "How is that inappropriate?"

Kaylee: "It's morbid."

Cheripka: "It's not morbid." *argues for a little while* "Demi Levato ODed big time. Crack cocaine, kids. Don't do it."

113)

(In reference to Cheripka's navy blue and orange polka dot button down and bright orange t-shirt)

Paige: "Mike... why..."

114)

Landon: "You know, we two aren't too different."

Doug: "No, we are absolutely nothing alike."

[Five minutes later]

Doug: "You drive your mom's Mercedes!"

Landon: "At least I drive!"

Doug: "You're a high school student!"

Landon: "You work at a high school!"

115)

Doug: "Who's supposed to be here?"

Kaylee: "Landon, he left for work."

Doug: "Typical Landon."

116)

Doug: "This dot is almost big enough for Landon.

117)

Cheripka: "That was real good guys, great job. Except for Anna, that was real bad."

Me: *pointing to Yaidmaris* "She did bad too!"

Cheripka: "Throwing her under the bus? I like that. I like that a lot."

118)

Cheripka: "Kaylee, did the door hit you when you walked out?"

Kaylee: "Yeah!"

Cheripka: "I like that. I like that a lot."

119)

Cheripka: "Mutat, what time does the car wash close?"

Tatum: "8."

Cheripka: "8? Okay. I'm not rich like you guys and I have a dirt driveway."

Band: "No."

Cheripka: "You're not richer than me? Okay. Who's making fun of my dirt driveway?"

Aaron: *jumps up and down while waving hand* "Me!"

Cheripka: "You realize my driveway is like half a mile long, right? That's why I'm complaining about how my driveway was muddy. Dragging my trash down there took a lot of effort."

Connor R: "But couldn't you have like just loaded it into the back of your truck and driven down there?"

Cheripka: "Yes, I do have a truck. I'm just saying it takes a lot of effort."

120)

Doug: "This is the idiot villager's dot."