Chapter 24: seeing him

This is gonna be an improper chapter, it's just gonna be a bunch of scenarios where you go to bucky's cyrotank to say hi or something. It will get emotional so just a for warning.

DAY 1

You woke up the next morning your throat croaking and dry. Your went to the bathroom in your room and stared at your red eyes from crying and your tear stained cheeks. You quickly washed your face and walked back into the room. You really didn't care what you wore but you grabbed his dog tags and called soldier. You walked out of the room towards the small lab. You walked in and looked at Bucky, standing there frozen. Tears formed in your eyes as you slowly opened your fist.
" I have your dog tags buck, I always loved the sound of them when you work them and- and- " you gulped hard as your hands began to shake. " I miss you Bucky, I know it's only been a day but I need you" you looked at the dog tags in your hand and slowly held your open palm towards the glass, dog tags still I'm your hand. Your pressed the tags to the glass for just a second more before removing your hand. You left the dog tags on the small table beside the tank and left.

DAY 3

You woke up the next morning and found Steve standing in your room and looking outside the window.
"Steve?" You asked rubbing your eyes.
" your awake" he said turning around to face you.
"I have clothes for you y/n, I even brought you something special" he bent down towards the bag at his foot. He pulled out a large shirt from it. It was bucky's long sleeve shirt he wore the day you saved him using your magic (civil war, the Orange-ish shirt). You got up and snatched it from his hands. You held it up to your face as you breathed in his scent. You loved his scent. You closed your eyes and sat there for a moment. You pulled the shirt over your head and looked to Steve.
" let's go say hi " he said pulling you out of bed. You both walked towards the lab and you looked at Bucky. You wish he could wake up and just say good morning every morning or at least say I love you every night.
" hey buck, hope your doing well pal"
" morning Bucky, see what shirt I have on? It's yours heh, I love you" you said as you look up to him hoping he would just wake up and say I love you back. But he didn't and that made your heart sink. You walked over to the small table fumbling with his dog tags. You slid the cold metal Chain over your head and let the tags fall onto your breasts.

1st WEEK

It had been a week without Bucky and yet you still woke up every morning and told him good morning. You had fallen into the same routine over and over and yet you loved every moment of it. You woke up this morning and actually decided to get dressed. You slipped on some pants and a t-shirt and walked towards the lab. You greeted the passing scientist and then got to Bucky. You smiled softly at him. You wish you could just hold him, drawing small designs on his back as he laid with you. You remembered every fight you had but every wonderful ending to it, you remembered the first time he acknowledged he wasn't going to hurt you and the night he slept with you on the floor. All of the wonderful memories flooded back which gave a soft smile on your face. You looked at him.
" I love you buck, please help me through this and speed up the process" you said slowly dragging your fingers across the glass as you left the room.

2nd WEEK

You and t'challa became close. Sometimes he would take you to the lab and you would hang with shuri and you would occasionally say hi to Bucky. It started to stop because the more you did it the more you wanted to cry. As you slipped on his shirt and his dog tags and put on some skinny jeans you headed out. You walked past the cyrotank and looked to Bucky. You held you hand to the glass then walked away. Tsars formed in your eyes and you just hugged yourself taking in the little to none left of his scent on the sweater,

1st MONTH

Shuri had taken you to the lab, she would get you to hell her test suits and what not. But this time she took you to the lab across the room. You walked past Bucky and smiled softly. She took you to inside of it where there was a hologram. There she showed you what hydra had to put in him and how they get it out. You leaned all different stuff but it still wasn't good enough as holding Bucky. You helped every so often in the lab but often you stayed in your room.