Chapter 39: refurbish

So as you know this story is coming to an end. And no pictures, use your imagination :) make your house the way you think it would be by my descriptions .

You woke up in the small room in the avengers faculty. You looked around and smiled. You looked at all the stuff you needed to pack. You got up and dragged your hands across your dresser.

" oh how I missed thee"

You grabbed your duffle bag, a suit case, and a back pack. You packed all your clothes into the duffle bag including your suit. You took the suitcase and packed up all your other items, like pictures, hangers, decorations, books, alarm clock, anything else. In your back pack your packed all of your toiletries, your shower items, your valuable items, like wallet, phone, passport, jewelry.

Once all packed you stood up.you looked to the now empty room except for a bed, two bed side tables and two lamps. You sighed at the sight. You were gonna miss the avengers and the faculty.

You took in a breathe and opened the door. Your greeted the avengers, they he,led you with your bags. You met Bucky minutes later. He came out and kissed your lips.

As you and Bucky climbed into the car. The other a embers went into their own cars and headed to your new house. Your and Bucky pulled up to the house, and dropped your bags inside.

The other avengers soon came to the house. You showed each person what the plans were. You, nat, Sharon, Wanda, and tony were decorations, Steve, Bucky, and Thor are picking up all the furniture, Clint, Sam, Peter, and the rest are helping get the items in the place you want them, and of course tony payed for everything, out of the tiny bit of the love in his heart.

Everyone went on their way. Tony gave the boys tons of money. The boys went out, picked the furniture to what you and Bucky chose. Bucky Steve and Thor helped bring the heavy items back. Clint, Sam and Peter bought some paint, and they bought the decorations.

You, nat and Wanda took the decorations. You three went up and down the stairs countless times. Putting pictures in the frames, hanging up the pictures. Putting up potted plants, any other decorative items.

Tony then walked in, and saw you in your sweat stained shirt. He shook his head, turned around and left the room. He calm back with a black shirt and in electric blue was the stark industries label over the chest.

" you can't be wearing that," He handed the shirt to you. You took it confused, " take this"

"Ok?" You walked out of the room, took your shirt off and returned to the room with the shirt tony gave you on. Tony smiled widely.

" much better" he then left the room to help in the front and back yard. You shrugged it off and continued. Clint, Peter and Sam helped with light fixtures, painting some walls, putting in some floors.

Soon the rest of the boys were back, they brought their load of furniture and headed back out for some more. With the help of Wanda you guys got the heavy items up the stairs. You set up the beds, and couches, and arm chairs.

The boys came back with tables, desks and kitchen chairs. You guys got the desks upstairs, put the kitchen table in and the kitchen chairs. They returned again with a coffee table, some lamps, and side tables.

The living room was done, dining room was done, partial bathrooms and bedrooms. Tony called an electrician to hook up the fire place since its electric and the stove , and a plumber to hook up the shower, bath, toilets, sinks and counters.

After hours, the boys came back, with a tub, shower, stove, dishwasher, counters, sinks, the kitchen island, and cupboards.

The electrician put in the stove. Hours later the plumber installed the tub, shower, toilets, sinks, counters, kitchen sink and dishwasher. Sam and Clint helped put in the the cupboards up above and down below. Steve and Bucky moved in the kitchen island. Thor out the marble counter tops on the island and counter.

You, nat and Wanda for blankets, pillows, duvets, covers, sheets, pillow cases. You guys decorated everything. You got a book shelf and books for the study. Tony got a computer for the study, a tv for the master bedroom, the tv for downstairs and a computer for the guest bedroom.

After 12 hours of non stop labour you were finally done. Bucky came up to you, he saw the shirt you were wearing. He made a small pout face. He looked and saw the stark industries logo plastered across your shirt.

" take it off" he said coming up to you

" hm?"

" the shirt, take it off, I don't like it"

You obliged and took the shirt off. As you pulled it off your body you were just in shorts and a sports bra. He looked to you exhaling, giving a breathy smile. He came up to you placing his hands on your hips.

" thank you lord for giving me such a beautiful wife" you kissed

" when did you become religious?" You kissed again

" I'm only religious when I'm standing in front of an angel" you kissed again

" hmm?" You hummed into the kiss.

" hey GUYS! We are still here!" Shouted Clint. You jolted and Bucky turned around. He covered your half naked body. You grabbed your shirt and covered your face in embarrassment.

You pulled the shirt over your head as Bucky chuckled at your tomato face. You playfully smacked his arm and sat on the couch. You leaned into Wanda.

" who knew Bucky could be so sly?" Wanda chuckled

" shut up" you said a little annoyed. The rest chuckled. You finally chuckled with them. You all relaxed because of your hard work. Soon everyone left your house to go back to the faculty.

Bucky was now close to you, his arm around you. You leaned into him and hummed softly. You closed your eyes with a smile.

" finally just us, In our home, married"

" I love you y/n"

" love you too"

You both fell asleep on the couch because you were both so sore and so tired.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I will be a little in active for awhile. I am quite busy with school, I will try and update each story as best a possible.