25.

"Any?!" I exclaimed as I got informed that I can get a pet as we're on our way to the petshop.

"Any" Mom laughed as I jumped on my seat.

"Faster Justinnnnnn!" I groaned and they both laughed harder.

"I'm going as fast as I can!" He said through his laughs and I kept on jumping on my seat.

When we got there, I literally flew out of the car to the pet shop.

"Hello, Good afternoon. What can we help you with?" A lady said and I smiled at her.

"We're planning on getting a pet." Justin said and she chuckled.

"What kind of pet then?" She asked me and then I heard animals.

"I want a cat!" I said and then we went to the cat section of the shop.

Then there was a cage kinda thing and in are cats. Lots of them.

Then a white cat came to the fence thingy, I picked her up and saw that she has this cute little gray fur on the top of her head. It's not that visible but it is.

"What's this?" I asked the lady and she smiled.

"It's a unique birthmark." She said and then the kitten licked her paw and I chuckled.

"Can we get her?!" I asked Justin and Mom and they both nodded then we went to the counter thingy.

Passing through the puppies, a puppy got out the cage and ran up to me.

"Hello there." I said as I kneeled down. The kitten still on my arms.

Then the dog looked at the kitten and nudged his head on her paw.

"Well that's just adorable!" I said before the kitten rubbed her paw on the puppy's nose.

"Well, we gotta go buddy." I said as I stood up. Then the puppy started whimpering, the kitten joining after.

I looked at mom and Justin and they both looked at wach other.

"Come on then!" Mom said as she petted the puppy then picking him up.

"Well be good, both of you, okay?" Justin told them and they both made happy sounds making us chuckle.

After naming them and signing papers, we got to the car and placed them beside me in the backseat.

"Can we drive to a bigger petshop? I wanna buy them stufffffff." I said and Justin started the car.

"To a bigger petshop we go!" Mom said and then we drove off.

When we got there, we three went inside, with my new pets, Sophie and Rex.

"We start off by their beds, then litter boxes, foods, leashes and others." I said and they both chuckled.

"What? Atleast my money doesn't just go off to my brothers." I said with a giggle.

After buying stuff for about 2 hours, we got home and I set everything up then we all ate.

"Hey, want a picture with them?" Justin asked and I nodded as he took his polaroid camera.

I sat down at the floor with Sophie and Rex then they both got on my lap.

After a few photos, Justin gave me the polaroid pictures then I told them goodbye and head off to my room.

I placed the pictures on my bedside table and sat on my bed, Sophie and Rex doing the same, looking at me.

"Are you both tired?" I asked them as I layed down and them beside me.

"Let's go to sleep okay? No more thinking. Just us three." I said as I snuggled up to them.

I'll be fine.

-----
"Well, goodmorning to you both." I giggled as Rex licked my face and Sophie pushing him off of me.

"Thanks Sophie, Rex is a buzzkill, I know." I said as I sat up.

"Now that I'm up, who wanna go out to the pet park?" I asked as I ran towards my closet and grabbing an outfit, then running off to the bathroom, closing it behind me so the little ones can't come in.

That's until I was doing putting on my socks when I heard scratching on my door.

"Coming." I said as I opened the door, falling on my face.

"Hey there." I said as they both sat on my back.

"Aren't you both creative at telling me you don't wanna go." I said as I heard footsteps.

"Well, you guys are having fun." Mom said with a laugh as she took a photo of us.

"I was planning on going to the park but they have ways telling me they don't want to." I said as she got them off of me.

"Well, breakfast is ready." She said and I nodded as she went back downstairs.

"So, what do you guys want for breakfast? Sophie, you'd like a tuna right?" I said as I got their food out of my now pet food shelf in my room.

I also got their food bowls and led them downstairs to the kitchen.

"Here guys, have fun!" I said as I stood up after getting their food ready.

"Can you get that, Leanna?" Justin asked as the doorbell rang.

"Sure!" I said before running off to the front door.

"Goodmorning, may I help you?" I asked but stopped as I saw Brad.

"Leanna, can we tal-" he started but I cut him off by hugging him.

"I'm sorry, I should've listened." I said and pulled away.

"You forgive me?" He asked and I pushed him out and closed the door slightly.

"As long as you explain properly. Full details on how you got with her." I said and sat at the steps of our front porch.

"The boys and I thought it would be a great idea to go out, grab some drinks and then after a few hours of us there, we bumped to Lucy 'accidentally'." He said, finger qouting 'accidentally'.

"And then she wouldn't let us alone. We tried ditching her but she just won't have it. Then she gave all of us a drink. And I thought, hey, maybe she's trying to just get proper friendship with us. But I started getting dizzy and the boys told her that they were gonna get me home but she said she wanted to talk to me and we got to her car and that's when I blacked out. The morning after, I awoken up to a completely unfamiliar surrounding. And then she came in the room in nothing but my tshirt, she started kissing my neck and all that so I used my gaining strength to push her off of me. Failing as I was still dizzy. Then when I got her off of me, I flung out of her apartment back to my house, still shirtless. Thinking about everything, I got ready and that's when the boys called me. We went to the airport and after a few minutes there, we saw her, she saw us, went to us and then that's where you found me. Talking to her." He said.

"Thank you Brad."