27.

"Please welcome, Leanna Angelica Vergara!" Mr. Navarro called out and I gripped my mic tightly as the music to my song, One To Love, started.

(Not gonna be putting the lyrics here cause I feel lazy... will put it in a future chapter though dw.)

"That was Miss Vergara's song, One To Love! Go and listen to her album, My Life Story!" Eloisa said and I laughed.

"Good afternoon Leanna!" Vice said and I smiled at them.

"Good afternoon!" I said cheerily.

"We know that you have just got from your flight. How was it?" Anne asked and I smiled.

"It was tiring but it was also worth it." I said.

"So, you had a My Story Europe tour just a few weeks ago and you were live at the end of your concert." Vhong said and I nodded as he continued.

"You have mentioned that you are still planning on another tour. Is there a sneak peek?" He asked and I laughed.

"Just a little. Okay, so, I am planning on having another tour but bigger this time, as I feel bad for my family in other countries." I said and then Eloisa spoke.

"You know what I think is cute about you? You call your fans, family." She said and I chuckled.

"Well, families help each other. And they've helped me here so therefor, they are family to me." I said and everybody applauded.

"Moving on to another topic." Anne said as she clapped making us laugh at her.

"Love life." Eloisa said and the crowd cheered making me laugh then go red.

"Well, that redness is obvious. Leanna, why are you blushing?" Vice teased and I laughed again as I shook my head.

"You're dating someone, am I right?" Anne said and some of thw crowd shouted Brad.

"Yes." I said with a huge smile as people went crazy.

"So why haven't you announced it publicly?" Elousa asked and I looked behind me to see Brad a few feet away from the entrance thingy from backstage to the stage, smiling like an idiot.

"It's not official, we're not on a rush." I said and some people chanted Brad's name.

"Who's Brad? Brad as in from The Vamps or someone else?" Vhong asked as he chuckled.

And people yelled The Vamps.

"How do you guys even know that?" Vice asked them and they shouted random things that I can't understand.

"Well, moving on from that topic, Are you planning on doing  a collab with someone?" Vhong asked and I shook my head.

"Not at the moment but in the future yeah. The reason why not yet is because I'm still taking a rest from tour but in a few months most likely, I'll be doing a collab so stay tuned for that." I said and they all cheered.

"And who do you want to collab with? Band or Solos." Eloisa asked.

"I've always wanted to sing with One Direction, meet them and all. I'm a fan." I said and they chuckled.

"We found a directioner, kids!" Anne cheered making people laugh.

"Anyways, this is Leanna Angelica Vergara! Go check out her album, My Life Story!" Eloisa cheered as my time was done.

"It was lovely having you here Leanna." Anne said as we hugged.

"Visit Philippines again soon, okay?" Vice said as we hugged and I nodded.

"Goodluck on your career!" Vhong said and then I went backstage where Brad was.

"Did you have fun?" Brad asked as I got in the dressing room.

"Lots." I said as I grabbed my backpack.

"We'll be dropping your things to the hotel then go out. Or do you wanna bring them?" Brad asked as he gestured to my backpack.

"It's okay, I can bring them. Where are we going?" I asked and he looked at his phone.

"We're renting a car then take a roadtrip wherever the wheels take us." He said and I smile brightly as I pulled him out of the building.

After renting a car, we are now sat in it, my backpack under the compartment infront of me, Brad driving and we're currently listening to One Direction.

"So, why do you look like you have a destination in mind?" I asked as he went back and murmured that we went on the wrong way.

"I actually do, roadtrip was just an excuse." He laughed making me laugh too.

"We should still go for that roadtrip in the future though." I said as i looked at him.

"Soon, when you're not busy, and I'm not busy. Okay? I promise." He said as he took my hand in his then kissed the back of it.

He rested both our arms between us then I grabbed my phone on my backpocket then took a photo of him.

Our intertwined hands cropped out.

"Well that was cute." Brad chuckled and I smiled at him as I kissed his cheek.

"You're cute." I said and he smiled.

"I know." He said, completely ruining the mood.

I looked at him and laughed as I saw his cheeky smirk.

A/N
I actually wasn't planning on posting this till in 2 days but I saw that @TheDolanTwinssEandG was voting for chapters of this book and I got inspired so here you go! Thanks for voting bub, love you!