Chapter One.

Damn,can this class end already. I thought as I huffed. I'm currently in my last class of the day. The worst class of the day. Advanced Calculus. I mean,I'm good at it but it's boring and too much work. And this teacher seemed to be going on forever. I'm so happy this is my last year. I don't think I would be able to survive another year in this bitch,to be quite honest.

The bell rang and I was the first one out that bitch. I walked to my BMW M4,now let's get one thing straight. My mom is a lawyer and my dad is the dean at NYU but they didn't buy this for me. Even though I didn't really need to work,I did because I love feeling independent and that I'm not a spoiled brat. I also had to maintain my grades and leave out some time for my music. Yeah,I'm a music producer/singer/songwriter. But I'm a very closed off person. Literally no social life. No friends. Just always with my parents or making music.

Hi. My name is Kaprise Jahsani Roberts. I'm a 18 year old stud from New York but originally from Atlanta. I moved when I was 12. As you know,I basically live for music. I go to Sacred Heart High School. I'm a top achiever partly because I like studying. Most would describe me as that fine ass stud with a resting bitch face but hey,I don't really give a fuck.

Moving on,I did my regular McDonald's run for my daily dose of 12chicken nuggets and XL fries with a watermelon McFizz. I saw an open parking space,I turned to park in it but was soon overtook by a matte red Mercedes Benz CLA 200. Whot the actoal fock?(Charlotte from Geordie Shore voice). Who is this bitch and who do they think they are? I immediatly got outof the car and walked to that dumb bitch's car and tapped on the window. It was tinted so I couldn't really see the person inside and when I did,I swear my heart had an orgasm. I saw this fineass stud with smooth caramel skin,gorgeous hazel-green eyes and pink,plum lips ready to be kissed. I snapped out of my trance and remembered the real reason I was here,"Uhm,excuse you too. Why did you do that?" I spat out,"Look,I'm kinda in a rush. So move out the way please." She responded barely looking at me. This bitch. "LoOk, I'm KiNdA iN a RuSh So MoVe OuT tHe WaY pLeASe." I mimicked her voice. "Don't nobody care bout you being in a rush or something. Now you better move your lil car outta this space so I can park." I demanded. "Move." She deadpanned,"Move for what nigga? I ain't going nowhere." I t teased,she opened her door and picked me over her shoulder and took me to my car,ignoring my shouts. "You a little piece for someone who talks shit. Stay in your lane,ma." She calmly said,"I ain't no "ma" you little fuckgirl,I swear yo-" "Call me out my name again." She cut me off,looking like she boutta pounce on my ass. I ain't scared of no nigga. "Fuckgirl." I said with more force. Yo,when they say before you die,life flashes before your eyes,believe them. Cause that's how I felt when she punched me square in the face. This muthafucka can hit. "LIL BITCH! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!? ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY!?" I shouted in pain. "You still continue." She said unfazed. Before I could say anything else,she was gone. Damn coward.
I got into my car bleeding and shit and took some wipes to clean my face up. I decided on using the drive thru. "Hi,Welcome to McD-Oh my god! Are you ok?!" This lightskinned girl with jet black hair said,"I'll have 12 McNuggets with extra large fries and a watermelon McFizz." I said,completely ignoring her question. "Gina,please come stand in for me for ten minutes. It's an emergency!" She yelled to the back,"Look,please let me buy my food and leave." I said,"No,please come to the back and I'll let you leave. Just that only." She pleaded,she honestly looked cute. "Aight." I said driving forward to the back of the shop.

She came out with a first-aid kit. She tapped on my window and I opened the door. She got in,took out some rubber gloves,some antiseptic,and a bandage. Damn,did that bitch fuck me up so bad?. "Okay,it's gonna sting a little but just be strong ok?" She said dabbing the antiseptic on some cotton wool. I just nodded. She dabbed a bit and I whimpered,that shit stung. She cleaned me up and put a bandage. "Alright,all cleaned up." She said taking off her gloves. "Thank you,I'm Kaprise but you can call me Pri." I said smiling,"Milana but call me Mila. Who fucked you up this bad?" She asked,"Some stud who drives a matte red Mercedes." I responded,"Oh boy." She sighed. "But she did fuck me up good." I chuckled. "Real good." Mila laughed. We ended up talking before she gave me her number and returned to her job. She's cute.

A/N:HEY. NEW BOOK,WHO DIS.
LOL BUT THIS IS MY FIRST BOOK AND IT'S STUDXSTUD.
NO HATE. NO BASHING. CAUSE I AIN'T WITH THAT SHIT. EXPECT STEADY UPDATES.

-BHABIE BEAN.