Chapter Eight.

KAPRISE  POV.

One week till graduation. Then I'm off to NYU. Honestly can't wait. "So have you decided what course you're going to study?" Mila asked. We're currently at her house,just chilling. "Decided a long time ago. Commercial Law." I answered,"They have it there?" She asked,"Yep,and you?" I asked,sipping my non-alcholic daquiri. Apparently Jah doesn't buy liquor because Mila is still underage. I mean,come on. She's technically underage too. "Medical psychology." She answered,"Wooooaah! Doctor Milana Banks in the house!" I shouted,"Hopefully Scott by the time by the time I graduate." She muttered,"Wait,what? You're with someone?" I asked,completely dumbfounded. "I'm bisexual. But I've been dating this guy for about 4years now and I actually see him becoming my husband." She answered full of hope,"Damn girl,four years? That's a whole lot. But you have to be realisitic at some point,you know. Just because you lasted the previous four years,does not mean you're gonna last the next. This is life. People fall in and out of love everyday." I said,sounding like the total realist I am. "I know but I truly can't see my future without him.." She said playing with her fingers. "You're gonna figure it out someday." I said patting her back. And suddenly my phone rings.

*phone convo*

JAH:PRISE! I HAVE AN EMERGENCY ONLY YOU CAN HELP WITH!?

ME:WHAT'S WRONG JAH!? WHERE ARE YOU!? I'M COMING HOLD ON.

JAH:I'M AT CALISTOSOS! DRESS FORMAL!

*BEEPING SOUND.*

Did this girl just? Oh hell no. Watch me pull in sweats. "I'll be back Mila. Your dramatic ass sister needs me." I said rolling my eyes in the process. "What's going on between you too?" She asked,"Nothing,just an old friendship rekindled." I said grabbing my keys.

"Oh really?"

"Yes,really."

"Oh really,really?"

"Girl bye." I said laughing.

I googled the address for the nnearest Calistosos and put in on my gps and got there in less than 30 minutes. I immediatly saw Jah standing by her car in a three piece tuxedo. And I got out of mine. "Kinda knew you would'nt dress formal so I brought this." She said holding up a dress,this bitch. "I'm not wearing that." I said. "Well,you won't get in there without looking formal so..." She said. "I'm not really hung-" stomach growls. Damn you,body. She still had the dress held up. Sighing,I just grabbed the dress and got into her car. "Hey,why my car?" She asked,"You're one who wants me in a dress so yeah."

This dress was a champagne gold slip on,off-the-shoulder dress that hugs your figure and outlines the shape of your body. Showing everything off. "I don't have shoes." I said to Jah through the slightly open window,luckily they was tinted. "Check underneath the seat." I slipped my hand underneath the seat and pulled out a pair of champagne gold strap heels with a bit of fur in the front. The fuck?. I check the size. They're my size. Okay,this is creepy. "How'd you know my show size,you creep?" I shouted,"You always take off your shoes when you're with me,which is cute. And also,you have freakishly small feet,size five." She said. "HEY" I shouted. I fixed my dress and Jah threw in a pinkish fur coat that actually  fit in with the outfit and hoops. "I'm not a fem nigga!" I shouted but put it on anyways,I saw a brush in the glove compartment and some makeup which was probably Mila's. I brushed my hair and used the bandana I wore to tie it into a high Asian/Korean/Chinese ponytail. And put on some foundation,seeing Mila was the same shade as me. And did my eyebrows. Don't ask me how I know how to draw them,YouTube gets interesting when you have unlimited WiFi. I did some highlighting and contouri-"What's taking so long!" Jah shouted,I contoured my face and put on some gloss. And suprisingly,it all worked out well. To say I looked good was an understatement,I was sha'poppin'.

I got out of the car and Jah was speechless. "Oh ma-Uh-uhm-" Jah stuttered and I giggled. So cute. Then she cleared her throat. "Shall we?" She said offering her hand. "Of course." I said taking it.
We got into the resturant and all eyes were literally on me. "Reservation for Banks" Jah said to the guy at the main desk who was clearly too busy checking me out to hear Jah. I cleared my throat. "Reservation for Banks." I repeated,"Uh-uh,Jah Banks special reservation for two on the balcony right?" He asked,I turned to Jah and she nodded. "This way please." The guy said leading us to our table. He stopped at the door,opening it and said "Enjoy,I'll have a waiter come assist you just now." I nodded in thanks. And when Jah guided me inside,I was amazed. It was like 6pm so the sun was setting and the view was astonishing. "Oh my god." I gasped,"You like it?" She nervously asked,"I don't like it." I said turning to see her frown,I touched her face and said "I love it!" I sqeauled hugging her. "Well,I'm glad." She said smiling like a little kid. This is gonna be nice. I can feel it. Maybe I am her baby after all.

A/n:Irdk what to do with the story no more. But im just gonna keep wtiting.

-luvvelenaz.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Sep 20, 2018 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Abnormal.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें