Chapter Four.

2days later.

Thank God,it's Saturday. I feel like I haven't had a goodnight's sleep in a long time to be honest. But I was also looking forward to today because I have a date. Well,not a date but a chilldate? Anyways,Jah finally asked out to chill. We're going to Dave and Busters then out for dinner then she said she has a surprise for me and after then we are gonna end  the day off with dinner at a wonderful,elegant Italian resturant called Papa Gustavo. I know the name doesn't sound classy or elegant but the place is amazeballs.

SkuuurrtPriBaby 🖤:Morning twin.

YaDaddyJah 💎:Twin? lol,morning Jahsani.

SkuuurrtPriBaby 🖤:We have the same names dumb'o. And I'm starting to feel like you enjoy Jahsani more because it's your name.

YaDaddyJah 💎:Dont be calling me out my name lil ma,ima spank dat ass real quick. And no,because its a beautiful name for a beautiful lady.

SkuuurrtPriBaby 🖤:Pssh nigga,who me? And dont you think its a lil too early to be corny?

YaDaddyJah 💎:yes "nigga",you lol. And nope,youre beautiful and ima let you acknowledge that.

SkuuurrtPriBaby 🖤:How did we go from punching me in the face to calling me beautiful in a week? Bipolar much?

YaDaddyJah 💎:Dis ass bipolar for you only baby.

SkuuurrtPriBaby 🖤:You too much. Let me get ready.

YaDaddyJah 💎:Well i was out for meeting so im already,imma be there in approx. 35min.

SkuuurrtPriBaby 🖤:whats your occupation again? And ok.

YaDaddyJah 💎:Jahsani,get ready.

Having a conversation like that with Jah was the highlight of my day so much. Oh my God,she's just so precious.

I did my hygiene routine and got out something to wear. I was
feeling abit more feminine today so I just picked out a black long sleeved slim fit turtle neck that brought out some of my really nice perky boobs and some camo pants and white AF1's. I looked like...a stem?. I don't really fuck with labels. 

YaDaddyJah 💎:Im outside.

I puffed out my hair and put on some plain gloss. And went out.

Jah POV.

YaDaddyJah 💎:Im outside.

I stood outside the car waiting for Prise. I heard the door open and I tur-O-H. M-Y. G-O-D. If you want an idea of a person who can rock both feminine and masculine looks. Her body is marvelous. Her skin is poppin'. Her curls were super curly but tamed. Her lips,Oh my Lord.
"Earth to Jah" Prise snapped her fingerd in my face."I'm starting to think you're going fem on me now." I smirked,"Yo,Don't fuck with me." She snapped,"Chill,chill. I'm kidding." I laughed.

I opened the door for her and she looked at me weird. "What?" I asked acting dumbfounded,knowing it's because of me opening the door  for her. She just looked past me and got into the car. She's so beautiful. "Hey,do you have a tissue?" She asked me,"Yeah,check in the glove compartment. Why do you need it?" I asked starting the car. "You punched me a few days ago. I just need to clean it. I was afraid I would infect myself with soap and I forgot to get some tissues." She said,"Oh. About that,I'm really really sorry. Again. Let me see." I said turning her face,feeling your typical shiver striking down my spine,leaving me aching to want to touch all of her. I turned her face and kissed her mini bruise/scar,I fucked her up pretty good. "Jah,don't do that. It hurts." She whined and pouted. I swear if she wasn't this cute,she'd be out of my car. "Aww,Is my widdle baby angwy?" I cooed,pinching her cheeks. "No,I big mad." She cooed to,following along with me. We looked at each other for about 2seconds before bursting out in laughter. "You're so cute,you know that?" I asked,looking from the road to her and back to the road. "You're corny,you know that?" She replied,And I laughed. She took out her phone and went on SnapChat. "Heyooo! I'm on way to Dave and Busters with the best of the best! Jahsani! My.....Something! Yes! Something! Hey Jahsani,my something!" Prise shouted,"Hey Prise,my something!" I shouted along with her. This child is something else.

We arrived at Dave and Busters after a crazy 20minute drive. It was fun. We arrived at the counter to buy some tokens. "Welcome to Dave and Busters. How can I help you?" A quirky,very vibrant girl with glasses said. "Wait,you're that really smart lesbian from my school. And you're that really rich lesbian I read about on Forbes last month." The girl cooed. Oh my God,she just revealed my secret. Now Prise is gonna treat me different. "Uhm,hi?" Prise answered. "Oh my God. Can I get a selfie with both of you?" She practically screamed. "Ooook." Prise awkwardly hugged me as the girl took like a 100 pictures. "Thank you so much. I'm Dalia. But call me Lia." She took our hands and shook them rapidly. "So how many tokens do you want?" She asked going back to her teller machine. "100."

A/N:I see alot of you guys are starting to enjoy my book. Well,atleast tell me you are. Thanks.