Waiting And Watching

I do not own the picture or the quote, they belong to their respectful owners.

I might come up with a new title for this story later on, just saying that now. But for now it'll still be called "Healing What Has Been Broken". I might also come up with a different cover - we'll see.

Now, if you couldn't tell from the summary, this is a rewrite/new version of my older book, "Healing What Has Been Broken".

Also, the Multiverse that Error falls into is Warverse - a Multiverse I created/creating and am using in another book; "The Guardian Of The Abyss". Although the book is not far along, and thus not a lot of characters from Warverse are shown, the same characters of that Multiverse are going to be used in this book. So, it is an AU of "The Guardian Of The Abyss" (TGotA) as well, because Error is going to be landing in it some time after Fatal Hope and Errant (War!Error) are out of the Anti-VOID and have been out for a while. This book is not going to go like TGotA, this is it's own book, it just shares characters and the settings.

I have decided to use Warverse in this because while it is truly a messed up place - and I mean, messed up to the max degree and filled to the brim with twisted characters and morals - they would understand Erratum more. They, the Warverse characters, have all gone through some things that would make other Multiverses balk and throw up. Warverse would understand Erratum, be able to tell what he is going through to some extent, and thus would actually be able to help him through what he is going through - in their own way, Warverse Style.

Pairings are going to be different most likely too - not just from HWHBB broken, but future pairings that show up in TGotA will most likely not happen in this book for many reasons I can't give away without giving away spoilers for that book. I will also post up character sheets for those characters like I am doing with TGotA. Fatal Hope is the only one done, but it's helpful to keep track of all the characters that will be showing up. I'll make a list of the characters too - who is in the Unstable Multiverse and who is in Warverse. But, those in Warverse look and are different from the ones in the Unstable Multiverse - hell, Monsters right down to their SOULS are different from the ones in the Unstable Multiverse.

There might be spoilers from TGotA in here, but I don't see anyway around it. It'll also be good practice writing these characters, as every character in Warverse is my own version of a character or an OC that I created myself. So, I hope you enjoy the characters from Warverse - I put in a lot of time designing and reworking/creating them!

I will be posting up some artwork I made up in my Art Book when I have the chance, so it might already be up by the time I post this book/chapter, of characters from Warverse. I might not be the best artist, but it'll at least give you all a visual of the characters along with my eventual description of them in this book, and in TGotA.

With that out of the way - let the story start!

-Chapter Start-

Fate; the development of events beyond a person's control, regarded as determined by a supernatural power.

Fate, the one who controls the strings on the person. Forcing them to go one way and not any other way, the way they deem is fitting. All controlling, all encompassing, fate and Fate made sure that all stayed on their path that they deemed for them.

How Destiny hated it.

Destiny had to watch their sibling build and make a Multiverse, one they treated as if it was a toy house and the lives in it were their dolls.

But, Destiny knew that they were just as selfish as Fate was. There was no denying it when they would give up everything in the Multiverse for their chosen child.