Erring From Fate - Part 1

I made and own the art above! I know it's not the best, but I wanted to give everyone a visual. There is also artwork of some of my Warverse characters in my old artbook, some I haven't done digitally just yet, if anyone wants a visual for them. Their clothes might change given that some of the art there is on the older side of things, just a heads up. The one above is Errant, Warverse!Error, but I forgot to put his glasses on him! Whoops, lol. I'm planning on sketching him digitally later on too.

"Erring" is to "Errant" from something. Meaning, to go off path or erring from the proper course or standard. Of course, what "proper" means to someone might mean something else to other people.

Now, I want to gush over something real quick.

Someone on Ko-Fi, a glamour4000 (which that name alone makes me think Mettaton lol), left me 20 dollars! I nearly had a heart attack! And they're message was so sweet, saying that I inspired them!

I made the Ko-Fi account because some people asked me to, but I didn't expect people to actually leave me money you know? There are other ways to show support or how much you enjoyed the stories and what I do, ones that don't cost any money. And if anyone left any money I expected at most 3 dollars, the minimum of what you leave on the site I think. If I make any money off of it I was planning to just save it - either for a rainy day given all the insane things going on, or to put away for the future pretty much. Every little bit helps when it comes to that after all. No one is obligated to give me money given that I do this for fun and pleasure. I might be working on an actual novel that I one day hope to publish for money, but these fanfics here are for fun and made with the hope that others enjoy them along with me. If I happen to inspire someone then it's all the better.

So to have someone actually leave money, and that amount (because while 20 isn't a huge amount, it's sure not little either - I could raid the snack isle or get me a few things with that, hell I could get some cheap groceries with that money! Enough for a few cheap meals if I do it right at least.), it's shocking and honestly almost made me cry. It actually brings me hope that my novel that I'm working on will be published and people will want to buy it. It's also just very flattering that someone said that I inspired them, never mind leaving me money of all things.

I want to give a big thank you to glamour4000 for doing that when you for sure didn't have to. Honestly made my month if not year. You could have just commented on one of my fanfics saying I inspired you and I'd be flattered but you went above that. I plan on thanking you on Ko-Fi eventually but honestly I lose my words when I try to just because of how shocked and flattered it made me feel. Hopefully I can do it soon because I want to thank you for your kind words and donation, especially when you didn't have to do that at all. So, thank you with everything I have! I hope that my stories continue to inspire and I hope that you enjoy more chapters, and stories, to come!

Okay, gushing over for now lol.

I'm happy that everyone liked the little cliffhanger I did last chapter. One comment made me crack up not going to lie. What was it? "Harrish: Surprise Mother Fucker" I think? I'll have to go through the comments to see for sure, but it made me crackle like a cartoon villain when I first read it lol.

Anyway, I hope everyone enjoys this chapter! Time to get started~

-Chapter Start-

[Warverse: StringsTale]

Two things hit Error like Inky's paint brush slamming up against his face for the billionth, plus a few more billions and millions for good measures, time.

First that someone other than a Sans and Papyrus knew about AUs. About the Multiverse as a whole potentially. Sure, he has had suspicions that others knew about the RESETS, AUs and Multiverses as a whole, but nothing concrete or knowing for sure. This not counting what he did to Swap that is. Having a Grillby come by, tell him a different name than Grillby, and then tell him what AU he is in, all of this is pointing in some weird directions.