Tell Me Something I Don't Know

I do not own the quote or picture above, they belong to their respectful owners.

I am working on a Character Index so that everyone can keep track of all the characters - in the Unstable Multiverse and Warverse. It'll take time, so I don't know if it'll be up by the time I post the first few chapters, but it will be up eventually. I might also do character sheets, mostly for Warverse as I am already doing that for TGotA so I might as well put them in here. But, in any case, the Index will be at the end of the book, behind the chapters, if you need it or just want to look at it.

Some characters might not be in the story yet, might never be in the story, or are just mentioned/had a cameo. The story is still in the early stages after all, so please bare with me. I'll be adding characters as I go on with the story as well - so the Index, no matter when it is posted, is not finished yet. So, please done't ask about a character if they are not in the index, it just means that I haven't gotten to updating the Index - if said character was used in the story at all - or that I am in no way using said character - if said character has not been used in the story at all. Like I said, we'll see where the Index goes.

With all that said, let's get back to the story/chapter!

-Chapter Start-

"There has to be something we can do!"

"Well, what is there?!"

"We can't let this go on!"

"He's going to kill us all eventually!"

Dream sighed, rubbing his face as he tried to block out the yelling all around him. The usually positive Skeleton Monster had to hold himself back from slamming his face onto the table he was sitting at repeatedly. All this yelling has been going on for three hours, and no one was close to a suitable option or reasonable solution.

If only Ink would hurry up and get here already, Dream would be able to make this meeting less hectic. If only because then they'd have a focus and able to start the meeting in earnest. But, no. Ink just has to be over three hours later. Dream hopes that it's because of something simple, and not because of destruction or something equally serious.

Listening to the yelling, it reminds him how much they relay on Ink. His was their leader and close friend. But if said leader and close friend doesn't hurry up then Dream was going to give him a few choice words because this was getting ridiculous unless he has a very good reason.

'And, no Ink, creating a new AU is not a good enough excuse. Or that you got caught up in your new artwork.' Dream mentally sighed, thinking about all the excuses Ink has used. 'But those are better than saying he was in a fight.'

Moving his hands from his face, Dream looked at the Skeleton Monsters around him. Using his destroyed AU as a meeting spot, mostly everyone was around or sitting at a large table. It was impossible for all the Monsters to be here of course, so only the originals came. If something was decided, then the originals can go tell their counterparts within the AUs that are copies of their own. It was still a tight fit, but it worked for the time being. It also helped that not every Original Skeleton Monster was in the AU. Only those who knew about RESETS, for whatever or however reason, was in the meeting. Made things easier in the long run.

Still didn't help with a arguing, yelling and drama that came with having a ton of people in one place though. At times, Dream wanted to scream as loud as he can and just throw his hands into the air.

But he couldn't do that. Not with the Destroyer killing millions, if not billions, at a time. Not with his brother still out there, causing havoc in the Multiverse.