5

Next day / after science

It was just me, Derby , Echo and Adam. We were taking about something and suddenly this man in a blue jump suit just came out of nowhere.

And I screamed and accidentally grabbed Derby's arm for safety. After we screamed I looked down and quickly let go of Derby.

I could see him smile. The guy in the blue jump suit said "why you do scared?" And I said "well you just randomly came out of nowhere."

And The guy just looked surprised and then Adam said "Y/N this is Dang." And I said "hi." And Dang waved and smiled.

Then I zoned out by looked at Derby that I didn't hear a word anyone was saying. I sighed happily looked at that kid.

Then I got out of my day dreaming and saw that Dang was apparently gonna pull Derby's heart out. My eyes widened. Derby's eyes winded.

Then before Dang could do it I said "please Dang no."

And he shrugged and sighed and then Derby quickly lifted his shirt to see if Dang had actually done it and I got lost looking at Derby's wonderful upper body that I didn't realize Echo was waving her hand in my face.

"Hello? Y/N?" She asked. Then I came back and said "yeah?" And she and Adam laughed and I asked "what's so funny?" And they just said "oh nothing."