20

Then Derby got up again and let Adam get up but than Slab came out in a nurses outfit and body slammed Adam too.

1/2 hour later

Me and Echo we're talking about the fight and Adam came out with Derby in a adorable Alligator costume.

They walked up to us and I said "awwww Derby you look so adorable in that!"

And he hugged me and kissed my lips and than he said "thanks!"

And we both laughed and Adam and Echo just looked at us like we were crazy.

Than I said "what?" And they said "you know were right here right?"

And we shrugged our shoulders and kept looking each other in the eyes. 

Next day

Me and Derby were walking down the main hall when we saw Mrs. Straw person laying on the ground and Echo and Adam looked over her.

We ran up to them and I asked "what wrong?" And they say that she's dead and that Ivy killed her. Me and Derby didn't believe that she killed Mrs. Straw person.

So Adam suggests we have a court. Me and Derby were Ivy's "lawyers". Adam was the judge.

Slab was the Body Guard. And Echo was the person to record everything. Before we went in there.

I pulled Derby out into the Hall. He looked confused and then said "what babe?" And I grasped his tie and pressed my lips against his.

He obviously kissed back and I put my hands through his hair and whispered "you look so hot with that suit on."

And he blushed and whispered "you look even more hot." And we both giggled and I kissed his cheek and grabbed his hand and walked into the "court room"