11

I ran home and put on my Zombie costume and Echo did too. I said "you look good." And she said "no you look good."

And we both laughed. We said good night to our parents and  walked to the movie thing at the school.

When we got there we could see the Zombies were separated from the Mommies. I sighed happily and walked to the Zombie side.

I looked for Derby everywhere but I couldn't find him the I looked over at the Mommies and saw him. He's a Mommie?

Oh no, why? I walked out a little and yelled "DERBY!" And he turned around and frowned and walked over and I said "why are you a Mommies Zombies are was cooler."

And he said "no Mommies are so much better." And I sighed cause I wasn't gonna fight him.

Then he said "why can't you be a Mommies with me?" And he made the cutest face ever. I could feel my knees get weak.

Than I said "why can't you be a Zombie with me?" And pounded my lip and ran my hand through his soft hair.

And he looked like he had seen the most beautiful thing ever. He was in awe. Than I said "you wanna ditch this party?"

And he looked confused "why." He said. And I said "well because we are on different sides and you invited me to go and we're not really doing anything."

And he smiled and said "sure princess." And I was in awe of that nickname.