Training

"Jump"

'No! I'm not gonna jump from a seven story building?!'

"Jump"

'You said that like 30 times so far, again I'm not jumping

" Final warning, jump"

'Lemme get this straight, you expect me to jump off this building and shadowleap through the darkness until I land on the ground?'

"Yes, now jump"

'We've been at this for far too long I'm not gonna-Ahhhhhh!'

He actually pushed me off... so here I am falling to my death seven six...

Pulling the time flow I slow time down around me, well at least I got the hang of that one, I twist my body and looked around for any shadows, well at least it's night it's full of shadows.

I remember what Rick said and tried to merge into the shadows, nope not feeling it, I see Rick come up next to me, "Kid you gotta relax, you're stressing too much, relax and become one with the darkness, you'll literally will become one with the shadows.

'Well you're not the one falling seven floors!' Trying my hardest to relax as I was free-falling through the air, I feel the same kind of pressure when I slow time down but this time it seemed to be pulling in a direction, well multiple directions, where the dark shadows were I could sense them, letting my body flow in the direction of the pressure, I felt my body cease to exist, like I couldn't tell where I was but I could sense the darkness around me and every sense except for touch seemed to have expanded exponentially, I could tell how far I was from the ground and where the nearest shadow was next to the ground, pushing myself to the shadows on the ground I willed myself to jump out of the shadows.

'Oof' I felt the breath get knocked out of me as I fell to the floor from the shadows, "Not bad, you are quite skilled, but if I were you I would try to jump out on the ground rather that 5 meters in the air." 'Yeah, that hurt.' I felt bruised all over from that fall, and travelling through the shadows had really drained all my energy.

I walk back home after that training session, with a lot of pain might I add, wondering how I'll explain how I had bruises all over me. But still feeling proud of all I did.

-/-/-/-/AN/-/-/-/-/

Is this an update?

Yes

Did you enjoy it?

Yes/No

Do you hate this author now?

You take too long to update/Your story makes no sense in the first place/ All your chappies are too short/Nah you is good author

-Dr.Nick