I am Seira.

Yui p.o.v
I was walking through the halls hoping the brothers weren't awake. They've drained me of a lot of blood. I just want Father and Sister here. Poot Seira is alone without me. The church never did like Seira. Walking through the main area i spotted the couch where i first met Ayato. I heard the door behind me. I turned around hoping it wasn't one of the brothers. But what I saw wasn't a boy. It was Seira.

Seira P.O.V
I walked in and saw Yui. The sister I missed more than anything.

"Yui. Hey sis. I've come to live with you finally."

"Sis no you need go now before its to late for you to turn back."

Was it possible sis didnt want me here? Whats she telling me to run from.

"Oi Pancake whats all the racket? And whos this tiny cute girl."

"AYATO KEEP AWAY FROM MY SISTER."

"No one tells yours truly what to do."

Sis and him argued back and forth. I started backing up to run away but bumped into a White haired boy.

" Watch where your- Uh hey are you crying?"

I realized i was. I never have liked my sister yelling.

" Are you ok why are you crying hey come on calm down your gonna make me upset and no one wants that"

The arguing in the back stopped.

" Woah Subaru don't tell me you just grew an interest in humans"

"SHUT IT AYATO"

I couldn't help but keep looking. He also had me by the arm. Guess to keep me from running away. Eventually he picked me up.

" This is one of the new brides. Shu said we can't kill her either. She is mine so keep your damn hands off Ayato. By the way what's your name?"

"M-My name is Seira Komori."

" Guessing your her sister. Well Ayato said shes his but i don't want her so your claimed as mine now. Better prepare yourself. Ill take good care of you. Seira.

With that said he took me away from where my sister stood in tears.

"My name is Subaru. Remember it."