Subarus freaking out

The man with white hair grabbed me by the arm and forced me to look at him.

"Who knew that Eve's sister could be so adorable. Holy and good child of blossoms. Seira Sakurako Komori. Boys you are not to kill this one either. She'd be a fine vampire someday."

My eyes did not leave his and he eventually looked at me in a cold way. Tears filled my eyes and I ran behind Yui crying.

"YOU MADE HER CRY!? GET OUT NOW WE DON'T NEED YOU HERE!" Subaru yelled.

"Subaru please watch what you say to him. That mouth of yours is going to get you into trouble." Reiji said pushing his glasses up.

Subaru picked me up and took me into the dining room. Instead of putting me in a chair he sat me in his lap. Their father left and Subaru kept feeding me foods I'd never tried. After dinner Laito made a comment.

"Fufufu~ it I didn't know any better I'd say Subaru was babying her and was in love."

Subaru glared and carried me to his room setting me on his bed.

"Alright now go to sleep. Tomorrow night we have school. You must be exhausted."

I simply nodded my head. I rolled over and went to sleep as he requested.

Subaru's P.O.V

She fell asleep. I mentally scolded myself for babying her and treating her like she needed someone to take care of her. Feeding her. Carrying her. Saving her...

I grabbed a pillow and hid my face in it as I felt the heat in my cheeks rise.

Why did I do that!? Stupid stupid stupid!

I looked at her. She looked so peaceful and... Adorable.

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!

I can't think about that! Sleep. I need sleep.

I laid in my coffin and shut the lid. It took me a while but I finally fell asleep. Thinking of that adorable face.