Chapter XII

My eyes scanned over his naked body, all my brain could think of was PERFECTION!

His muscular ass was full on view. I nearly drooled as he stepped more inside the shower to turn the water on. Now let me tell you, my eyes were already blessed as I had the chance to meet very handsome men throughout my life while working everywhere from fancy restaurants to helping around movie sets and modeling agencies but this man was something I've never seen before. He had this elegancy but roughness to him, this mysterious yet reassuring aura, his every movement captures the eye and make you entranced by him, now even his body was a work of art!

I was snapped out of my trance noticing something was strange.

Aouss was leaning on the wall with his back to me, his shoulders were shaking uncontrollably. I was shocked and was about to move closer to check up on him.

My face turned pale and I felt cold sweat on my forehead as very clear laughter escaped his lips. Oh Fuck.

I stumbled inside the huge closet in a hurry burying my head inside the row of clothes. My face reddened taking a whiff of his smell that was all over them and I backed off feeling fire burn in my cheeks. Ugh what am I doing! This isn't like me at all...

-

"Your clothes young lord" After hitting my head on the wall a couple of times and taking deep breaths, I was able to calm down by the time Aouss walked out the shower. I was grateful he put a towel around his lower body before joining me in the closet or god knows how I would've handled that.

Aouss stepped closer than necessary to grab the clothes I picked for him, his torso right in front of my face. At this moment, I was sure this sly lord was doing it on purpose.

His movements were slow and I found them to be provocative. As soon as the clothes were in his hands, I took large strides towards the door in a hurry.

"Where are you going?" I turned my head so quickly my neck made a crack sound.

"Erm back to the kitchen?" My voice was full of confusion. He said he was going out, so what does he want now?

He took his time putting on his clothes and again approached me this time the aura around him intimidating. Did I do something wrong?

"You're MY servant now. You don't do anything without my consent." His voice was low but firm leaving no room for negotiation.

"Yes sir" I hold my ground taking in a sharp breath. This guy's mood swings were truly too tiring to keep up with.

My feet were glued on the ground, but my eyes were curiously staring at Aouss's hands that were rummaging through some drawers here and there.

After some time, he came back with what looked like a light blue dress in his hands. He handed it to me and I inspected it. The small satin dress was very simple but elegant. It was a casual type of dress with some structure, the plies on the skirt very neat and symmetrical. I found it to be pleasant to the eye.

I looked up at him waiting for his orders as instructed.

"Wear this for now." He gave out his short reply and glanced towards the closet gesturing for me to go change.

I trudged there my attitude clearly stating my disagreement.

-

The dress was as expected very beautiful and suited my taste, I couldn't help but clap the designer in my head.

Walking back to the room, I noticed Khaled and Aouss were engaged in a very deep conversation on the other side of the room so I just stood there awkwardly staring at my bare feet.

Now that I know the rules, can I afford to scream at Aouss the same as I did before? The thought crossed my head, the headless corpse flashing in front of my eyes as an answer.

But to be honest, at this point, I didn't hate my life here one bit.

I jerked my head up. Aouss's voice was getting louder and louder.

"What next week? I clearly told you I need them off for at least one month! One moth is all I need!" Khaled's face was down, not able to come up with any answer that can calm his master's rage.

Next thing I know, Aouss stormed out the door, and again I was left with Khaled who as usual had his hand on my back slightly pushing me and guiding me towards god knows where.