1) Getting Caught

(Y/n)'s POV

Me and Colby have been together for 2 years now. We've only done "It" twice. It's been a while since we have done "It". Right now Colby is hanging out with Brennen and Sam. They are filming an Ouija board video. I was a bit horny so I took this opportunity to please myself. Colby said he wouldn't be home for a few hours. I started to rub my area. I then stuck 2 fingers in me. I started to moan really loudly. I didn't realize the front had open.

Colby's POV

I had just got home from filming a video with Sam and Brennen. I got home a bit early then what I told (Y/n) I would be. When I walked inside I heard moaning. I walked upstairs to mine and (Y/n)'s room. The door was cracked open and I saw her pleasing herself. It turned me on a lot. I tried the be silent and walk in. I went up to her and kissed her on her neck.

(Y/n)'s POV

I felt someone start to kiss my neck. I started to moan. I knew it was Colby. He went straight to my sweet spot and started to leave a hickey. He trailed up to my lips and started to kiss me. I kissed him back. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. I gave it to him. Our tongues were fighting for dominance. He started to rub me through my panties. I moaned into the kiss. I pulled on his hair which earned me a moan from him. He started to take mine and his shirts off. He then took of my bra and started to leave hickeys on my boobs.
He then took off my pants and along with them was my panties. He also took off his shorts. I could see his bulge through his boxers. It was huge! He started to eat me out like he hadn't ate in years. I was a moaning mess. I was griping on to the sheets next to me. I could feel the knot growing in my stomach. "C-Colby I'm about t-to c-cum" i managed to get out through my moans. " Cum for me babygirl" he said as he plunged 2 fingers in me. With that I came. He licked me clean.

Colby's POV

Hearing (Y/n) moan was like music to my ears. It's been awhile since we did this. I missed it.

(Y/n)'s POV

Colby took off his boxers and his dick bounced up and hit his stomach. He was as hard as a rock. He was at least 9 inches. "Suck" said Colby. I loved his dominant side. I grabbed his dick and put it in my mouth. I started to deep throat him. He grabbed my hair and moved me at the pace he wanted. He was basically face fucking me. I felt him twitch in the back of my throat and then I felt his warm liquid. I swallowed every last drop of it. I laid back on the bed and Colby got on top of me. "Are sure your ready" he asked. I nodded my head for him to continue. He started to push himself into me. Not gonna lie it really hurt. He was big. He stopped so I could get used to him. I nodded my head for him to go on. He started to thrust in and out of me slowly. "Faster Colby" I said. "That's not my name babygirl" he said as he went even slower. "Please daddy faster" as soon as I said that he pounded into me. "Oh F-fuck" I moaned/screamed. "Oh shit babygirl your so tight" he said. I could feel my climax coming. "Shit I'm about to c-cum" I moaned out. "M-me too" he moaned. His thrust started to get sloppy "Fuuuccckkk" I moaned as I came. I felt Colby twitch then he pulled out and came on my stomach.
We cleaned up and put clothes on and got into bed and cuddled up together.
"That was amazing" Colby said
"It's been awhile"I said
" I love you (Y/n)"
"I love you too Colby"

(A/n)

This is my first ever book and chapter I hope you enjoyed it. If want one, my requests are open.
Thank you. Have a nice day.