4) Best Friend for Sidney

(Sidney's POV)
Today was the day my best friend Colby was coming to stay with me for a while. I didn't mind because we were like sister and brother. Although I've had a crush on him for a few years now. But other than that I'm happy he is staying with. We haven't seen each other in some time.

(Colby's POV)
I was flying out to LA to see my best friend Sidney. I'm staying at her house for a few weeks until I get my own place to live. I've always liked her since I laid my eyes on her. I'm excited to finally see her again. I feel like it's been ages since we last seen each other.

(Sidney's POV)
I was on my phone waiting for Colby to arrive. I was interrupted by a knock on my door. I knew who was so as soon as I opened the door I ran into his arms. I was so happy. He put his hands on my waist and held onto me with a tight grip. I never wanted this hug to end.
"Hey I'm so glad to see you again Sidney" he said to me.
"Well I could say the same to you Colbs" I said back to him. He blushed when I called him that.
"Hey so do you wanna go out for dinner tonight" I asked him.
"Yeah that sounds great" he replied.
"Awesome how about tender greens"
"Sound good to me"
With that we left to get some food.
(Time skip to after dinner)
We walked back inside and went to my room.
"Hey Colby I only have my room so you can sleep in here if you like" I told him.
"Okay it'll be just like old times" he said as he smiled at me. His smile always made me blush. We were both getting ready for bed. When we were done we laid down. Colby looked at me and smiled. I smiled back at him.
"How has life been?" He asked me
"It's been real good. What about yours?"
"Mine has been great now that you're with me."
We just looked at each other slowly leaning in. Then it happened. We kissed. He pulled me up so I was straddling him. The kiss got more and more heated. His hands went up my shirt and unclipped my bra. He went down my jawline to my neck and left a few hickeys. He came back up to my lips and kissed me again. I broke the kiss and took my shirt off and my bra off. Colby took his sweatpants and shirt off. We were both only in our underwear. He flipped us over and started to grind on me.
(Sidney Colby)
Mmm Colby right there
You like that babygirl
His hand traveled down my body and began to rub my clit. It felt so good. He began to finger me with two fingers. I could feel my high coming up to its peak.
Shit Colby I'm a-about t-to c-cummmm
Just then Colby stopped and pulled down his underwear. His dick was at least 9 inches. He caught me staring at it.
You like what you see babygirl
All I could do was nod my head.
Use your words princess
Y-yes daddy
He smirked when I called him that. He put on a condom and started to slide into me. He was HUGE!! When I adjusted to him he started to go a bit faster and harder.
Fuck Colby go faster it feels so good
The room was filled with my moans and his grunts.
Shit babygirl you're so tight
Only for you daddy
Mmm I love it when you call me that baby
He was going faster and I started to feel my high coming.
Fuck I'm about to cum daddyyyyyy
Release on three okay
Okay
3
2
1
We came. As Colby was taking the condom off I was cleaning up. When he was done walked over to me a kissed my sweetly.
(Time skip when y'all are clean and dressed)
We were laying in bed cuddling.
Hey Sidney, can I ask you something
Yeah go ahead
Well... would you want to you know like be my g-girlfriend?
I would love to colbs
He kissed me and hugged my really tight. We ended falling asleep in each others arms.

(A/N)
This was a request for Sidney. I hope it was like what you wanted. If any one eles wants a imagine all you have to do is request it.
Word Count: 766.