3) Nerd

(Y/N) POV

I was sitting in class while my teacher was giving out names for the science project. When I heard my name I looked up at the teacher.
" (y/n) you will be with Colby" said the teacher.
Colby was the nerd of the school but he was hot asf. Like I don't see why he wouldn't have a girlfriend.

After school

As I was walking out the school Colby came up to me.
"H-hey (y-y/n) wanna c-come ov-ver at 5" he said.
"Yeah sure, here's my number"
"Ok-kay, th-anks"
"No problem"
I was happy that he was my partner for this project.

(Time skip to 5)

Me and him have been texting and he sent me his address and here I was on his front door step.
When he opened the door he was in sweat pants with no shirt and his glasses. Man did he look fine.
"Hey (y/n), good to see you here" he said with out stuttering.
"Yeah, h-hey" I stuttered while blushing.
He stepped out of the way to let me inside. I followed him up stairs. We sat down on his bed and I took out my books. He grabbed the books out of my hands.
"W-what are you d-doing?" I asked him.
"Oh nothing" he said scooting closer to me.
Our faces were so close I could feel is breath on my lips.
He looked at my eyes then my lips and back to my eyes. He leaned in and kissed me. I kissed him back. He pulled me onto his lap to where I was straddling him. His hands trailed from my waist to my ass. He squeezed my ass which made me gasp. He took the opportunity to slip his tongue in my mouth. We were fighting for dominance. He won of course though.
He layed me on the bed and started to take off my shirt and his pants. I took of my pants. He went to my neck and started to kiss and suck on my neck. He found my sweet spot which caused me to moan. I felt him smirk against my neck. He left about 4 hickeys.
He then started to rub me through my underwear.
"O-oh f-fuck colbyyy" I said stretching out the y in his name.
"You like that babygirl" he smirked at me. All I could do was nod my head.
"Use your words princess" he said as he stuck 3 fingering on me.
"S-shit I'm bout t-to c-cum daddy" I moaned out. He smirked when I called him that and he went faster. He added an other finger making me cum. I took off his underwear and began to pump "him" in my hand. I licked to tip and stuck him in my mouth.
"Shit babygirl just like that" Colby moaned.
I kept on bobbing my head up and down. He grabbed my hair and made me go faster. I felt him twitch then his liquid shot down my throat. I swallowed all of it. I took of my bra and underwear.
He brought me up to him to where I was straddling him. I slid down onto him slowly. It hurt so much because he was really big. I was already moaning. He started to thrust in and out of me fast.
"Fuck babygirl your so tight"he moaned.
"Mmm shit f-faster daddy"
He pulled out which made me whimper. Then he slammed back into me and hit my g-spot causing me to scream in pleasure. He flipped us over and started to go even faster.
"Holy shit I'm gonna c-cummmm daddy"
"Hold it babygirl, me too"
I don't know how much more I could hold it. I felt him twitch inside me telling me he was about to cum as well. We both came at the same time. We rode out our orgasms together.
"Fuck I didn't use a condom" he said to me sounding worried.
"It's okay baby I'm on the pill" I said while kissing his lips. He blushed when I did that and then smiled.
"(Y/n) can I asked you something?"he asked me.
"Sure what is it?"
"Will you be my girlfriend?"he smiled at me.
"Of course I will" I said with a huge smile.
He kissed me and pulled away with a huge smile on his face. We cuddled up with each other a fell asleep in each others arms.

A/n

I hope y'all enjoyed this one. Sorry I haven't been posting a lot. I've been busy with school work and softball.
Word count: 789
See you next time love ya