2) New Boyfriend

Y/N's POV

Right now me, Brennen my boyfriend of two years, and his friend Colby are all hanging out watching a movie. Brennens phone went off and I glanced at it. What I saw made me mad. It was a text and it read " can't wait for tonight babe see you then". "Brennen who is that?" I said. "It's no one" he said back. "It has to be someone they called you babe, are you cheating on me?" I said on the verge of tears. "W-what n-no" he stuttered. I knew when he was lying and that's right now. He's cheating on me. "What her name Brennen?" I cried. "Carla" he said looking down. "You know what Brennen, we're through". "No baby we can talk about this" he cried. "No what's done, is done. Colby can you bring me home please?" I asked. "Yeah sure".

( 10 minute time skip in car)

"Colby can I tell you something?" I asked him. "Yeah go for it" he said. "Well to be honest, I only started dating Brennen to make you jealous and I really like you. I know I just broke up with someone but my feelings haven't gone away and I just wanted to get that of my chest" I let my heart spill out of my mouth. "Well you did good cause I did get jealous because I really like you too. You know what scratch that, I love you" he's said. I was shocked he felt the same way. " so what does this mean?" He asked. "I don't know, what do you want you it to mean?" I said back. " I want you to be my girlfriend" he said while smirking. "Then I guess I'm your girlfriend" I said smiling. The rest of the way home he had his hand on my upper thigh.

(At home)
We just arrived back at my house. We were standing on my porch as I was opening the door. "Bye Colby, I love you"I told him as he was about to leave. "Wait one more thing..." he said coming up to me. He pulled me into a hard kiss and I kissed him back. My arms around his neck, his around my waist. "Jump" he whispered in my ear. I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist as he carried me to my room. He placed me on the bed and began to kiss down my neck and started to leave hickeys. "Mmm colbyyyyyy" I moaned. He pulled away as he took mine and his shirt off. He had toned abs that looked so hot. "I'm gonna punish you for making me jealous babygirl" as he said he took mine and his pants off. He then unclamped my bra.
He started to suck on my boobs and left more Hickeys. He rubbed my through my panties making moan out his name. He stuck 2 fingers in me. " oh fuuucckkkk" I screamed.
Colby stopped which made me whimper a bit. He pulled down his underwear to reveal his hard-on. He's big(😉). He pulled a condom from his pocket and put it on. He put the tip in and it hurt like crazy. He is so huge for a girl my size. He slowly started to go in further until he was all the way in. When he was he started going faster and faster. The bed frame was hitting the wall. "Holy sh-shiitttt, f-F-fuck" I moaned out. " Fuck babygirl your so tight" colby moaned. I was close to my climax. His thrust started to get sloppy. " shit I'm about to cum" as soon as I said that he hit my g-spot and I came. Soon after I came he came as well. "Fuck that was" "Amazing"I said finishing his sentence.

(After y'all cleaned up)

We were lying in bed cuddling with each other. "I'm glad Brennen cheated on me"I said " whys that?"he asked "well because then I wouldn't here cuddling with the man of my dreams"i said. When I said that kissed me, of course I kissed. He pulled away and said "I love you Y/N". "I love you to Colby". With that we went to sleep.

A/n

This has 743 words right now.
This turned out better than what I thought😂
Any way , request if you want and imagine and vote
For this chapter. Till next time , love you.