TinCan

Hey everyone! Thank you for reading this one shot! I don't own any of these characters, they belong to Khun Mame, the author of Love by Chance. The characters will most likely be ooc by the way. 

Tin POV

I invited Can over to my house today for a at home movie date. It's only been a day since I last saw him, but I miss him so much already.

*Knock, knock*

Oh! I can hear Can knocking at the door! I raced over to open it and embraced him as soon as I did.

Tin: "Can! I missed you so much!"

Can: "Ao Tiiinn... We just saw each other yesterday. haha"

Tin: "It just felt so long though... Come on, let's start our movie date."

Can made his way to the television room and chose a movie to watch. While, I went into the kitchen and made us some popcorn to snack on. Once I was done, I went into the television room and put the popcorn onto the coffee table and snuggled up with Can.

During the movie, my hand ended up accidentally brushing up against his sides and I discovered something I hadn't realized till now. Can is ticklish.

Can: "Ahahaha!! Tiiiiinnnn!! S-stop it. hahaha"

I then stopped tickling him and I put my hands on his cheeks.

Tin: "You're so cute! You know that right?"

Can: "How can I forget, when you tell me everyday? haha"

His cuteness just overwhelmed and I couldn't help myself so, I leaned in and pecked him on the lips. Afterwards, with both of us blushing we went back to watching the movie and Can ended up falling asleep on me. I combed my fingers through his hair slowly and then ended up falling asleep myself.