AePete

Hey everyone! Thank you for reading my one shots!! :D The characters in these one shots are probably going to be ooc. These characters do not belong to me, they belong to the author of Love by Chance, Khun Mame.

Pete POV

Today is the day that I am going to cheer for Ae in the stands while, he plays soccer(football). I prepared a big sign that says "GO AE!!" in big letters and I am so excited to see him play. I drove over to the field with Pond and Tin, who will be sitting with me in the stands. Pond will also be cheering for Ae, while Tin will cheer for his boyfriend Can, another player on the team. While Pond goes into the stands and saves seats for us, Tin and I head over to Can and Ae to wish them luck before the game. As soon as I got to Ae, we hugged and in the corner of my eye I could see that Tin and Can were doing the same. After we had finished hugging, Ae then put his hands on my cheeks and started stroking them.

Pete: "Good luck Ae! I hope you guys win this game. :)" 

Ae: "Thank you Pete! :)"

He then pulls me in for a kiss and I blush as I hear his teammates whistling at us. 

Ae: "It's a good luck kiss"

The signal for the start of the game then went off and I went with Tin to the stands. It was a tough game with it almost ending in a tie, but in the last few seconds, Ae scored a goal and they won! Tin and I were cheering so loudly throughout the entire game and I was waving my sign all over the place. As soon as the game was over, Tin and I raced out of the stands towards our boyfriends. 

Ae: "Your kiss really is lucky. We should make this a before game ritual ;)"

I blush and we kiss again amongst all the cheering players and students.