Chapter 14

Chapter 14
"One down, two to go."
**

Valentine.

I gulp and turn around to see Vince with a smug smirk on his face. I tilt my head to the side and give him a satisfied smile. He furrows his brow when he takes in my smile. What? Was he expecting me to bend at his will? I smile and take advantage of his distraction. I bring up my elbow and knock the gun from his hand, punching him in the nose. His head snaps back at the impact of my fist and I bang on the door.

Before the door opens I'm yanked back by my hair. I cry out in pain and the door bursts open. Phoenix stares at me and Vince in shock. I lay panting on the floor as Vince as me by my hair. All the guys peak around and I watch their eyes go wide.

I smile, it's not that easy. I bring back my elbow again and nail him where the sun doesn't shine. He groans and lets my hair go, I scurry to the door. I hide behind Phoenix who know holds a gun at Vince. Axel growls and snatch's the gun from Phoenix, he walks in the hall and presses it against Vince's forehead.

Vince glares at him, "do it."

Axel shakes his head, "she's your step sister." His eyes hold anger as he stares at Vince. "I would kill you, but you would be useful."

Before I know what he does next he smacks the gun up the side of Vince's head. He falls to the ground without another word. I sigh and shake my head, "now what?"

"We get some information from him."

I frown at J, "What for?"

Axel seems to get where J is going. "We need information before we go to the Headquarters."

I nod in understanding. I help the guys pull Vince into the room. For some reason Shepherd had a long rope in his duffle bag. Do I want to know why, nope. After we tie Vince to the bed post we sit and wait. Then I remember, "crap! I'll be right back I need to check on Shawn."

I rush back to my room and open the door with the key car. Shawn rubs at his eyes and puts on his glasses with a yawn. I sigh, he is just waking good. I didn't want him to be awake alone, because he would probably be scared If left him. I walk over to Shawn, "you hungry?"

When I get no answer I glance back to him and scoff. He snores lightly, he didn't go to bed till late. I sigh and sling him over my shoulder and lock the door behind me. I make my way back to the room. I knock on the guys room, J answers the door with a gun. I eye the hand that holds the gun, "is that necessary?"

"Yep," He pops the 'p.'

I lay Shawn on one of the guys beds, that Vince isn't currently tied to. Axel walks over and frowns when he sees Shawn asleep. "Was it a good idea to bring him here? I don't know how messy this will be?"

I wave him off, "you don't have a problem until you wake him. Cause then your dealing with me," I smile at him evilly.

He dramatically shakes as if I have him chills. I roll my eyes and hear a moan come from Vince. I bend down in front of him and tilt my head like a innocent puppy. His eyes pop open and he frowns when he takes in the room around him. His eyes land on me in front of him and he jerks his hands to try to get out of the ropes clutches.

I tsk at him, "your wasting your time. Those ropes will hold almost anything."

He glares at me and gives up. Axel takes over once I stand and back away from him. He bends down with his gun in hand and stares at Vince with a cold stare.

He gets right to business, "are you working with The Ghosts?"

Vince glares harder at Axel, "no."