S T A R T

don't wanna pull out

「don't wanna pull out」

• • • •

Disclaimer: this is just a Drabble. Ain't got no good back ground or whatever.

At first it was his hair, black as night and so soft looking. Then it was his handwriting, pretty mandarin and sharp Korean. Soon enough it was his style, soft yet well dressed and bold. Suddenly it was his skin, smooth and fairly tan. Then she was swallowed into his scent, aromatic yet delicious and musky. All too soon his dark brown eyes would stare right through her, pull every single secret from the back of her mind. His lips, the next day, she noticed were soft and pink. Mandarin sounded like sweet music, yixing's korean made it better.

"Kiko?" She turned to Yixing, stomach filled with something foreign.

"What?" She asked, trying to find reality quickly.

"Can I stay over at your place? I don't want to go home." He pouted, looking at her with those eyes.

"Huh?" Kiko said breathless.

"Kris is really mad at me, I got into a fight with him. None of the guys are talking to me. I rather spend the night with my favorite partner then those assholes, plus my girl isn't here."

Kiko and Yixing were Psychology partners, Kiko was hopelessly falling for the tall Chinese. He was so damn mystic, too unreal. Too perfect.

She grimaced at the thought of "his girl" Jesus Yoora would kill him if he spent the night at Kiko's. They aren't even official either.

"Yixing..." she trailed. She lived with roommates who were out of town on the Thailand trip, so she was sketchy about him coming.

"So yes?" He smiled, his black hoodie slipped and showed his chest.

Kiko kept her eyes to the board instead of him chest, "just please don't be crazy." Please don't tempt me

"Of course, you know I'm always calm around you."

Yixing was high most of the time, but it just made it all the better to watch him. She felt beyond vulnerable when he looked at her, it felt so good just to have his gaze.

The lecture continued, and Kiko felt Yixing lean towards her.

Kiko was from America, Yixing was from China and they both spoke Chinese, so that first day? Friends automatically. Kiko was dating this guy named Ziki and Yixing hated him, always making fun of him. When they broke up- because Kiko seemed distracted -she realized why.

Zhang Yixing was distracting.

Suddenly Yixing had his head on her shoulder, looking up at her with mischievous eyes like always.

"So I can go with you after class, right?" He whispered.

"Don't you have to get your clothes?" She whispered back.

"Nah, I left a bag in Zach's room from football practice." Yixing replied. Other thing, yixing was running back of the college.

"Did you wash them?" Kiko asked as Yixing lifted his head.

"Duh." He said, a smile on his face as he teased her.

"Be an ass and I'll make sure you sleep with Yi Fan." Kiko taunted at him.

After class Yixing followed Kiko out of the lecture hall, his body way too close to hers. She felt the heat radiate on her back, she felt exactly where his hand hovered in the middle of her back.

The hall was crowded with students, everyone trying to get to their dorm or next class.

"Yo Lay, we got practice?" JB, one of the football players yelled. "Oh hey, Kiko." He smiled to her, stopping right in front of her and Yixing. JB was good looking but way too wild, more into the party scene and the fast life. He had on a red windbreaker with a gold chain that dangled, glinting in the school's florescent light. "Hey Jae." She said the nickname with kindness, Yixing's hand suddenly pulled her close.

"Nah man, called off cause of the rain. Make sure you're there on Tuesday though. I need you for scrimmage, and Jackson too." He said, heart beat loud enough for Kiko to hear.

JB noticed Yixing's stance and chuckled, "Oh my bad man, and thanks. You finally got a cutie." He winked, walking off with his black bookbag.

"But we aren't—" Kiko tried,

"He's just stupid, let's go watch some movies."

_+_+

Too deep - dvsn