{}

come through and chill

「come through and chill」

十二十

A week later kiko sat next to Yixing in psychology, she silently doodled roses and flower on to her notes. Yixing on the other hand was slumped over in his chair.

"You get the invitation?" Yixing tried to make conversation, feeling Kiko's nerves start to reach a high point.

"Yeah." She mumbled, not wanting to talk to him. Kiko stayed up all night trying to figure out why she liked this guy. She couldn't find a single damn reason that he was too bad.

"Well maybe we can share a joint together." Yixing smiled at her. She felt bad, he didn't know how much that smile did to her.

"Mhm." She was being short with him, Yixing hid his hurt look and tried to focus on the board. Each time he tried to talk, she got an attitude.

Yixing closed his eyes, pressing his lips together. What the fuck is her problem? He silently breathed out. If only she knew.

An hour later was lunch, everyone buzzing about the invitations and how they planned to spend their last bit of money for some drugs or booze to bring. Yixing sat at the table with the football team, eyes locked on Kiko.

She sat at the sushi bar with Youngjun, long hair wrapped around her body as she laid her head on the table and focused on Youngjun. The stoner was happily telling her about something. Yixing wasnt jealous, wait was he?

Its been awhile— since yixing was head over heels —watching Kiko touch Youngjun's head, fingers combing through his hair.

"Fuck." Yixing mumbled. Bobby snapped his head to Yixing, pushing his side.

"Just talk to her." Bobby said with ease, a player at heart. Yixing wouldn't be caught dead taking his advice. Jaebum took notice of this, sitting across from Bobby and Yixing.

"Nah, nah what you need to do~" jaebum pointed at yixing's "~is fucking dump what's her face before the party, then pursue Kiko. Cause we all know your current bitch is enjoying some dick by slick boy Xi Yan."

Yixing looked at JB, bobby stopped eating. Yixing didn't know this. Xi Yan was one of the golfers. A fucking golfer. The dude wasn't even good. Yixing felt steam leave his ears, eyes locked on JB. The rest of the team all slowly started to pay attention to Yixing.

"Excuse me?" Yoora wouldn't do anything like that.

Hanbin, Zach and the team football captain Shownu looked down the table at Yixing. The other football players shifted nervously. The nice ones are usually the worst. Watch Yixing on the field, then talk to the team about strength, stamina and persistence. And balance.