%^#

baby don't hold out

「baby don't hold out」

「people」

The first party of winter was coming up, invitations were getting delivered to the highest of the highest and the lowest of the lowest in the clique pyramid. Kiko opened her's with Cam, both screaming in excitement.

"Oh dude thank god! I thought I'd be the only stoner who got one!" Lucas came over, holding his up.

"Yooo! Me too!" Yuta held his up across the cafeteria near the salad bar.

Youngjun, one of the elite stoner clique leaders, held up his with an edible in his other hand.

"They gave me a ticket bro!" He sat at the sushi bar and had a plate of each different type of food possible. "Me too." Changkyun, one of the louder stoners, smiled and poured teriyaki sauce all over his chicken.

"Where's Yixing?" Kiko suddenly asked. The quarter back hasn't been in one place lately, always in five and in at least two he's with Yoora. Kiko brushed it off at first, but week 2 and he's absent in class now too.

"He should be with Suho, that theater guy!" Yuta yelled, people all looking at him. "Nah that's baekhyun!" Someone else yelled.

"Oooohhh, Yeah!" Yuta recalled with a laugh.

"Y'all stoners are useless!" Leo, one of the quiet yet funny science majors laughed while sitting at the lunch bar.

The school all got along great, this was one of those times. Parties were soon, exams were not that soon but soon, weather was getting colder, and pot was being collected from plants right to their bongs. Happiness.

"You want me to go get him?" Lucas asked.

Kiko shook her head,  just ignore it. Even if it was hard, because she'd like to be pressed against him.

An hour later she sat in business economics with JinHwan and Donghyuk, staring off into space.

What made Yixing so confident? What made him so humble? Her mind was spinning, soon landing on how his hands held his water bottle. How he wiped his lips with his thumb, always licking them afterwards. When he'd let her dance, watching her move. Kiko didn't know this, but Yixing would say he was too high as an excuse that he wouldn't remember her dance. Thing is, he never forgot. He loved watching her move to the slow rhythm.

She wanted to dig under those layers, she wanted him to unravel and sweat in all the right ways, just for her. Kiko wanted to feel his hair in her palms, to have his lips locked with hers. What was the taste? He always was eating cherries, maybe it was that. Was it that addictive? Like in the movies? Could she use him as a drug? God, just looking at him got her high.

Donghyuk wrote down her notes thirty minutes into class, seeing that glossy look again. And the fact she didn't laugh at his dick joke. Jinhwan just hit him.

Kiko wondered if Yixing would let her shower with him, what it would be like. When he got out of the shower after study sessions, steam clung to him like an aura. She liked watching clear droplets trail down his neck and disappear into his soft shirt.

She was all sorts of screwed.

"So do you think I could get that girls number?" Donghyuk exclaimed.

"You wouldn't have a chance even if you were a sliver of good looking." Jinhwan revoked, lazily looking at Kiko.

"He could get Lani's number." She smirked. Donghyuk has a crush on Lani, the smartest and sweetest girl. Someone you thought bad boy Donghyuk wouldn't go for. Kiko shipped it.

"I'll give you a quarter." Jinhwan smirked. "Better than that, I'll give you food." Kiko challenged. Donghyuk looked at Lani, frozen with fear.

"Oh she's just a girl, drama queen!"

"Well Yixing's just a boy but you haven't tried!" Donghyuk threw back, Jinhwan covering his mouth in surprise. Kiko mumbled a lame comeback and shrank in her seat.

Yeah she knows.

She knows.