2

I woke up at 7:00am. To early for my liking but you know. Today I start my 3rd year at Hogwarts. So I kind of need to get ready. Remus also got a job there as a defense against the dark arts teacher. But that also means I can't sneak out. Or so he wishes.

I got ready to get on to the train and found an empty compartment. Only to be joined by Nevil. I was good friend's with Nevil like the rest of the Gryfindoors. But I think My best friends are Ron, Harry and Hermione. You see, I don't really get along with the Slytherins there all to bratty in my year. Scrap that I don't get along with any of the Slytherins besides the qudditch captain he says I'm the best seeker they have had in a while. I play in every other match because of that stupid rat Malfoy.

--------------------------

I was sat on the train reading in a comfortable silence when I suddenly felt very cold. I looked at Nevil to see he was just as concerned about this as me. The Windows where frosted over and a very horrible feeling filled the air. I knew exactly what they where.
"What's going on?" Neil asked.
"Dementor." I whispered just loud enough for him to here.
"What do we do?" He questioned.
"Just hope it doesn't come any where near us."
I could see him looking at me with a petrified look.
"You Ok?" I asked the clearly scared to death Nevil.
"I'm ok thanks. I just fell horrible. Like I'll never be happy again." He replied.
"Well I can assure you, you will be happy again, ok." I hugged him tighter until it opened the door. I was stood face to face with a Dementor. I started to feel very faint. But before I passed out I saw Remus out of the corner of my eye and a bright blue light.

--------------------

"Urg."  I groaned as I woke up. I was very uncomfortable to say the least.
"Your awake. About time to." Nevil said cheerfully.
"I feel awful." I complained.
"I can only imagine Just being around that thing made me feel bad. We're nearly there by the way."
"Thanks Nevil. Your the best." I almost yelled hugging him.