5

Today is the big day Slytherin v Gryffindor

Today is the big day Slytherin v Gryffindor. It's not like it will actually efect anything. Unfortunately the weather is vile today it is freezing cold and foggy. My Qudditch outfit does not make it any warmer. You'd think they had some kind of magic to solve this.

---------------------

"The snitch has been released!"
Now I mean business. I looked around and... I see it. I swooped down only to go back up again chasing the snitch with Harry on my tail. The only problem is you can see with all this fog. Dementors. They were on the qudditch pitch. Wait. Where's Harry?
I suddenly caught a glimpse of something gold. The snitch I chased it in the fog until I caught it.
I flew lower down and held it in the air for all to see. All the Slytherins cheered. But then every one started to gasp. I turned around to see Harry falling to the ground.
"Aresto Momentum!" Dumbledoor yelled.

--------------------

I was going to see Harry in the infirmary. But I felt really faint so decided against it and instead I sent him a get well soon card via owl. I did feel really bad but I didn't really have a choice. Besides my curse is getting worse. More dangerous. More Often. And I get really faint after it. I need to talk to Lupin about it really but I feel horrible at the minute so no thank you.

------------------------

A/N So what do you want to happen next? Your choice.