Trouble is Common

Hi low everyone. New story time. Hope you enjoy. I don't own Twilight only my oc's. Bye and enjoy.

Melanie pov
This was the last year of school for us in Forks.

We were at school and it was lunch time. Alex skipped over to where Bella and Edward were. Jasper and I followed with Alice.
" I've decided to throw a party." Alex said.
" After all. How many times are we going to graduate high school?" I said with a smirk. Bella laughed at my inside joke. Angela spoke.
" A party? At your place?"
" I've never seen your house." Jessica said. Eric responded.
" No one's ever seen their house."
" Another party Alex?" Bella asked.
" It will be fun."
" Yeah. That's what you said last time." Edward said. I saw Alex lean back. He was having a vision. I looked at him worried. We shared a look when he drew out of it and I tried to stabilize his moods. He shook his head telling me he would tell me later. Away from the humans.

Alex and I took off after school. Alice and Jasper went with us.

Carlisle was home for once and he looked shocked when we entered.
" What is it?" Alex shuffled nervously. Carlisle seemed to notice and sighed. He gathered everyone.
"I saw Victoria. She's coming." We all tensed.
" When?"
"This weekend." Bella sighed.
" I'll get Edward and Rosalie out of here for the weekend." I nodded my head. Carlisle looked at me.
" Melanie. Could she be planning something?"
" Possibly. She probably doesn't like loosing. And she's lost to us a number of times now." Carlisle nodded. Bella and Ryan disappeared to get the humans away.

That weekend Ryan and Bella went with Rose and Edward to Florida to visit the two's mother. Before they had left I had made it so that they could go into the sun without drawing too much attention to themselves.

We all got ready and waited in the forest. I had told Jasper and his siblings to stay with us at all times. We didn't need any incidents just because they were newborns. Carlisle spoke.
" Are you sure this is where you saw her?"
" She's almost here." Alex said. We all waited. Finally Alex spoke.
" On your left!" We took off. Emma nearly got her but was tossed into a tree. Victoria jumped over to the wolves side. Carlisle stopped us.
" Wait. She's in their territory now." We took off along our territory.
" She'll get away!" Esme shouted.
" No she won't!" I shouted back. The wolves ran and chased her but she jumped back to our land. I jumped and almost had her but I fell. I jumped up and ran again. Esme yelled out.
" Emma no!" Emma jumped but was tackled by one of the wolves. She was thrown into the river. The wolf and she were at a stand still. I sped down and helped Emma out of the river. The wolf snarled at me and I hissed. Emma and I sped back up to our family.

At home I grabbed a towel and sped down. I handed it to Emma who took it with a greatful nod. I smiled then turned serious. I sped over to Jasper and sat down. We were all upset about not getting her. But I was more worried about what Victoria was planning. She wasn't doing this for fun. She was planning.

Okay. Sorry it's so short. Hope you enjoy. Adios amigos. See you soon.