chapter 1

A'shareé

" bitch his dick was standing at a 10" skye screamed through the phone . " girl what else happened " I said through laughs .

"Bitch he said so can you su- and I stopped his fuck ass right there and said I can't suck shit " we both died at that moment  "girl these bcu niggas is  something else " i answered back

" bitch I heard its a block tonight stop being so uptight and pop out with me and le " she pleaded with me over the facetime call " girl that ain't my thing them hoes too ghetto for me and them niggas played out "  I rolled my eyes "ash cmonnnn it'll be fun you ain't got nothing else better to do " she pleaded again . I rolled my eyes and laughed "girl fineeeeee only for a lil while tho after 2 you know how thirsty them niggas get" I said .

we laughed  in unison and she said " ok hoe be ready we gone pick up a bottle and then we headed to yo house In an hour " I nodded and before hanging up she quickly said " hoe I'm fr 2 hours cause you be the slowest one" I laughed and said ok before hanging up looking for what I was gonna wear .

After rummaging through my clothes I found my l piece body con jumpsuit and I decided I should go commando simply because with an ass like mine it would complement it even more . I looked in my shoe case to pull out some timbs because you simply never know when you gotta stomp a bitch even though I wasn't really even on that tonight . I walked over to the bathroom shutting the door locking it and undressing before turning the knob to start the  shower . before stepping I cleaned & treated  my face to prepare for this supreme beat it was about to receive . and hopped in the shower singing along to the music that was blasting through my phone .

I was easily in the shower for 45 minutes before stepping out wrapping my towel around me and walking over to my vanity starting the process of applying my eyebrows and within another 45 minutes I was done . I went through my drawer to find which lace I was gonna rock tonight . I'm such a weave connoisseur . since I was feeling myself I decided to throw on my blue wig . I begin melting it down when my phone began to ring . and I didn't even have to read The name to know who it was

"Babe we said 2 hours its going on 3 you better be ready " le chimed . le was the quiet one between me and Skye so I couldnt help but laugh at how subtle her voice was

" y'all I 'm putting my clothes on gimme a sec" I said quickly hanging up I rushed over to my bed slipping my clothes on and slipping my foot in my timbs I took one last look at my self before spraying myself with some Versace and taking a couple quick mirror pics just to update the gram . before I was Interrupted by the banging on my door " hoe its been 30 minutes bring yo ass on " Skye tugged at my arm we walked out of my dorm and headed towards the car . " these hoesssssssss your boyyyyyyy our mannnnnnn " blasted through the speaker signaling nice for what was playing and the bouncing part begin to play before Skye bent over and began to dance as le recorded hyping her up . after a good 30 seconds we all stopped hopping in the car as le sped off .

Y'all feeling it so far ?

*Sorry for any mistakes *

* this chapter is a bit short the next chapter will be atleast 1200 words or  morethanks for reading babes ❤*