chapter 15

A'shareé

"So you think the bitch is his bestfriend  hoe"  skye tilted her head across the camera . I honestly didn't know i mean I knew we weren't exclusive but that don't mean lie either I could careless who you fucking in REAL life .

"Girl I just don't know the bitch was cute though I'll give her ass that " I sucked my teeth .

"Sis just let me know and we'll get on both of they asses " skye said in all seriousness . this bitch was always up to scrap I don't know how this hoe has never been to jail all the people she be beating on .

"Girllllll I can't stand your ass " I said though laughs . " then sit yo Ass down " she replied effortlessly . I rolled my eyes at her corny ass before saying " girl let me get this nap in Jean baptise class require 10 hours of sleep girl " putting my hand over my head dramatically . we laughed said our goodbyes and I stared at the ceiling trying to adjust myself on my hard small ass little twin bed . before letting sleep consume me .

____________________________________

Trell

Today was the day we were gonna set up the new work house since the last one was long gone, I pulled up to a big ass house on the nicer side of town where lawyers , judges , dirty cops , doctors etc ... all the people who your suppose to trust and are fighting to "get drugs off the streets" lived . kg and shad were already outside waiting on me

" wassup slimes" I said locking my truck up . " wassup g" they said in unison . kg walked up the steps and unlocked the door revealing the inside this shit was a pretty nice piece of change but I figured we had to make this look like the typical white middle class home and not some organized drug house .

  " man t I was thinking about putting a old white couple in here nobody would expect shit outta they old ass " shad said rubbing his temples " I don't know man we keep this shit in the family" I shot back this business is gonna provide for me and my peoples till I die . I cant even think about handing this shit down to my kids ,

"he actually got a point there " kg interjected "what old white couple yall know that can be trusted with an operation like this" I asked looking around the house I was actually debating on keeping this bitch for myself. " I mean we would have to hire a whole new crew of course separator's , accountants , bosses , runners the list goes on my nigga but the cash flow this bitch would bring in is crazy" kg elaborated I leaned up the walls thinking to myself the plot sounded smart but at the same time I haven't forgotten niggas still out tryna get me.

" who yall even wanna put in this bitch" I asked looking towards the both of them . "I mean we could never replace our og crew , but its nothing to find 2-3 money hungry white boys " shad vacillated .  " ya and as for the separator's we could have Bernice and mani drugged up asses they'll do anything for that next hit" said flatly making us all laugh . " and as for accountants we could find some smart becky's that's in college looking for some extra money " shad licked his lips lustfully "man these are workers for WORK not for you to fuck on " I said through laughs.

"for bosses we can get rondo in here , he just got out and he looking for some money and you know the niggas family so lets look out " kg continued " man for once you niggas sound put together I need this shit put together by 6 though that's peak time that's when folks getting off work , shift changes , going on break etc " I elaborated we need this work house set up immediately .

" man nigga you know we got you we always come through" shad said crossing his arms " well on that note I gotta slide catch you niggas on the flip" I said walking towards the entrance and sliding inside of my truck .

____________________________________________________________________

A'shareé

"girl this man's house is big as hell" skye said walking inside of trell's house since I was leaving in a couple hours I wanted to spend it with my girls on some chill shit . " why does this nigga have a bookshelf can he even read" le said walking over to the novel filled bookshelf . "girl don't do my man" I said walking towards the bedroom . and they quickly followed . I opened the door to the master where I'd been sleeping and le and skye damn near lost it jumping on his bed. " girl I almost aint wanna get on this bitch knowing what yall did but its too big and comfy to pass up" le said rolling around my bitches are so childish lmao .

____________________________________________________________________

Trell

I pulled up to mama's and already seen lex's car out front so I knew she was inside waiting for me . I looked around to see her in a booth already eating an appetizer "damn yo fat ass just couldn't wait huh" I said laughing pulling out my chair to sit down . she looked up from her phone flicking me off and smiling . "what you was doing" she said curiously.

"handling business" she paused before looking back at her phone "so whens ash coming" she questioned . "later tonight I got her a flight at 7 so she'll be here speaking of ash look at what we have here " . I said clicking onto my camera app watching them jump and holla on my damn bed after watching for a while I called ash & she answered innocently " hey trelllieeee wellieee" .

" cut the shit i see yall having fun jumping yall fat ass on my bed " I laughed through the phone . "Dammit yall done got me in trouble " she scolded le and skye playfully "were sorryyyy" they said in unison as they laughed.  "Why yall acting a fool yo fucking bags better be packed " I said calmy. I could just feel her eyes roll "they are boy " ash retorted back "hey girlyyyy I can't wait to meet you " lex said grabbing the phone "aww thank you it's vice versa love" ash cooed back I grabbed my phone back and said
"alright call me when you board up baby"  we exchanged our goodbyes before I hung up .

____________________________________

"It's vice versa love" ash mean ass mocked . Le laughed at her stupidity before being the voice of reason "alright maybe we should give her a chance first " le said in all seriousness.  "She's right skye" I said eyeing her . "Ugh fine I guess we could give her a chance" I said sealing the deal before skye gave in breathing deeply and nodded.  We sat back after a little talking and decided to watch my favorite movie finding Nemo in honor of me leaving .

____________________________________

It was now 6:45 and we were loading all my luggage into the car and by we I mean ME . I got all of it in and le and skye were still laying in trell's bed "cmon yall we gotta do the dash to this damn airport " I said ordering them up . They got up and walked sadly out of the house "I'm gonna miss it " skye whined before heading out and all of us getting in the car . Heading towards the airport I can't believe all these hoes did was whine the whole car ride.

After 10 minutes we finally pulled up I grabbed my things as they too got out of the car and my phone began to ring and it was no other than trell "hello yo ass better be at this damn airport or I'm kicking ass" he demanded playfully "boy bye I just pulled up I'll call u when I land " I laughed hanging up before he could respond I said my goodbyes and began walking towards the entrance but of course I felt eyes on me so I turned around to see le and skye standing  there emotionally.

" don't forget to call us 3 times a day be safe use protection we love you " they yelled I shook my head and laugh "take yall ass home " I yelled back making my way inside . I went through security etc and secured my seat . I'm on my way .

*sorry for mistakes*

Just a Lil filler chapter sorry for not updating this  wattpad Sh*t was tripping !!!! -f.g