❛Chapter one:

❛ I'll be your soldier, anything you need, just let me hold ya'. I'm gon' make sure I give you. ❜

"Maaaan, stop playin' wimme foo'

"Maaaan, stop playin' wimme foo'." His hands snaked around her torso as his lanky arms pulled the woman closer to him.

His presence was enough to make her fall right back into the trap he placed her in.

The marijuana on his breath, tickled the back of her neck as his lips were soon placed to her caramel flesh. "Bae?" He questioned but this time changing it up a bit in hopes that the female would give some type of answer. Michaela's brown orbs remained stuck to the dark scenery that was designed for the Hotel. The Hotel they would usually stay when he came to town. He wasn't much allowed to lurk around the busy streets of Tallahassee or say— be in the neighborhood where the woman resigned. Due to the high outcome of crazed fans and the high caution of his own safety.

The woman didn't much make movement as his body forced hers to press against his. She was familiar to everything that he wanted. It wasn't much addressed to what they were but when two different minds, two different people are wise to a sense, they often categorized themselves as nothing.

Not so much on Michaela's end.

She wanted something more with him being that she was the one who was constantly helping him through his pain, his many phases plus his suicidal phase that he was now in. Kentrell grew closer to her through her support and 'love'. Something that he wasn't too familiar with. He helped her along the way also— showing her different things, making her feel different ways. Some were peculiar but others felt right. He seemed to always understand her despite their big differences.

The sound of him smacking his teeth caused for a sigh to leave Michaela's lips. Right now, the two wasn't on good terms and it was all due to her new findings of new women, shit previous women that were still existing in his life. She wasn't upset but it irritated her that after all the support and advice she gave him, he never seemed have took it.

"Man, if you gon' do all dat', you might as well go on home. I ain't on all dat' tonight, slime. Straight up." He spat, releasing her slightly thickened frame from his and stepping away from her space. Her body turned around to give him a clear view of her face and the expression spotted was probably unreadable to Kentrell.

"Trell, I just told you I ain't in the mood right now. Why you keep pressin' me? If you want me gone, I'll go. You dead ass don't gotta worry about me at all tonight or ever." She quickly told him as she remained near the window. He looked over to the woman as he positioned himself to sit down on the bed and just stared. The mean mug was definitely visible along Michaela's features and Trell didn't care to mirror the same look.
"What?" An attitude was clear in her tone as a dry chuckle left his lips.