❛Chapter two:

AUTHORS SIDE NOTE: THIS IS A FLASHBACK. Any chapters with italics will be a flashback!

You show me, girl. They got love for a thug. Before we stay down, we go up.

"Man, just get off her

"Man, just get off her. Let her go. The fight been over." Kennedy stated, attempting to nudge the security guard off from on top of Michaela.

"Bruh, you causing a bigger scene. Just let the girl go." Portia added, keeping her own composure. There were people still hanging around the Venue and others were trying to 'escape'. Portia placed her phone up to her ear as she made a call and noticed that some people were standing around recording the whole thing. All she could really think was 'fuck' in this moment. Kennedy's uncle was a pastor and Michaela's stepfather was a pastor. Not too many people knew about Michaela's stepfather but everyone knew about Kennedy's family. She would openly address that. Both their images were at stake and Portia was getting agitated by the minute. She sure didn't want her friends posted all over social media off something that could've been dead. "Yoooo, it's not that fuckin' serious anymore."

"Mane, let ha' go." A voice from the stage was heard and everyone looked up to see Youngboy making his way over to where the three girls were. People definitely began moving closer to the scene, pulling out their phones and for the one's with their phones already out, they continued to record. His body jumped down from the high platform and he went and nudged the security guard who quickly obeyed his wishes. He only did that because Youngboy's team were right behind him.

"Da' shit been ova' wit' why you still fuckin' wit' em?" Youngboy gave the 'guard' a look and it was like he examined him— more so read his expression.

"Just doing my job." The security guard argued, soon moving his hands up in offense.

"You finna get fired from ya' job, dumbass." Portia said as she spoke with her oldest sister, telling her all about what just went down. After she noticed Youngboy, she quickly decided to end the phone call and looked over to him.

"Exactly, pervert ass nigga. Then this hoe kept pushing my fuckin' friend. Like lemme please find out who the hoe was." Kennedy blurted causing a chuckle to release from Youngboy. Youngboy moved to help Michaela from the ground and she thanked him once he did so.

"SLAAAAAAAAT." Somebody from the crowd of people yelled as the others either gossiped or watched. "Yoooo Youngboy. SLIMEEEE." Youngboy didn't much pay the crowd any attention. He took a couple glances over at the crowd of people that weren't daring to move before his real attention were back on the ladies.