❛Chapter three:

Go, now I can't be saved. No matter what I do they say that I'm wrong.

"I'm tied 'den a bitch

"I'm tied 'den a bitch." Kentrell prospered up to say. The blunt that was previously rolled by him was placed to his lips as he inhaled the herb into his system. Michaela just allowed her giggles to fill the room, her naked skin covered up by the white hotel sheets.

"Baby, no I'm tired. You neva' know when to stop." She teased him, turning her head over to look back at Kentrell who just stared. At some point in time she thought something was actually wrong with him but she quickly learned that he stared a lot. "Can you stop starin'?" She simpered, shaking her head and soon placing her fingers to remove the blunt from his fingertips.

".... My fault." He chuckled, picking up his phone from the night stand. "And what'chu mean ion know when to stop? I was tryna buss." He replied bluntly soon running his tongue along his lips. Michaela's laughter filled the room as she snuggled up underneath the man. "I'm just keepin' it gutta wit'cha." He added, while shrugging his arms and allowing them to wrap around the woman's frame as her head laid upon his bare chest.  "You finna go to sleep, bae?" He questioned, taking the blunt away from the woman to pull again soon letting out the burning joint.

"Yeah, I guess imma go ahead and get some sleep. You wore me out for tonight." She joked again as she pressed her plump lips against his bare chest. Not much interested in that, Kentrell tapped her backside so that she could lift up.

"Uh uh, gimme a real fuckin' kiss." He leaned his head down to pucker his lips out toward the female and soon enough, their lips met and they engaged in a deepened smooch that lasted not so long. His fingers went to ash the blunt into the ashtray that was stationed on the night stand and rested the remainings inside. It was then Michaela pulled back, resting her acrylics against his skin.

"I don't wanna go back home, I wanna stay with you." She admitted. Living home with her mother and stepfather was getting tiring. It was almost if she didn't have any freedom to chase her own dreams nor do the things that she wanted to do in life. It was always what her parents wanted her to do. Her visage soften as she looked the man in his eyes. She might wasn't aware but Kentrell read right through her. Those nights when he was away, he would often listen to the woman and her complaints and this time she finally wanted to run away from her problems.

"Bae.. All imma say is, do what you wanna do. You eighteen. Nobody shouldn't have to tell you what to do no mo'. You should make ya' own decisions. Outta 'errythang I don' tol' you, I want 'chu to take 'dis. Do what makes you happy. If you wanna come out ta' Cali' wimme, do 'dat. I won't have no prollems wit' 'dat fa'real. I want you to come wit' me." He confessed, laying his head against the pillow and closing his eyes right after. Michaela pondered on his words and soon allowed a smile to compliment her features.