Snow White With The Red Hair

Setting - you are in the world of Snow White with the red hair
May contain some minor spoilers for the series
Kinda an Obi x Reader

Third person's POV
(Y/N) was the first princess of Clarines and the little sister of Zen Wistaria, the second prince of Clarines.
She was walking in the empty halls of the Wistal castle when she overheard some guards talking. Being the sneaky person she was, she decided to eavesdrop in them. She quickly hid behind the pillars and listened to their conversation.
Guard 1
Guard 2
Did you hear the rumour?
What rumour?
You know the one about Zen and Shirayuki getting married.
Oh yeah the one that Prince Raji let out

(Y/N)'s POV
"More like prince moron" I heard someone say from behind me. I looked around to see Zen and Obi listening to the conversation as well. "Zen, Obi? When the hell did you get here?" "Just long enough princess" Obi replied, talk about being vague. "Obi how many times do I have to tell you to stop calling me princess!" " Well you are my princess ~" he said with a smirk. I could feel my face burn as we continued to listen.

After a while Mitsuhide and Kiki decided to join us. I'm surprised the guards haven't noticed us here. We were listening to the weird conversations that they were having until Lord Haruka decided to come and ruin the fun. "(Y/N) What do you think you're doing, you still have to practice and Zen the last time I checked you had a pile of paperwork to finish!" We both quickly stood up and left. Obi and I were absolutely terrified of Lord Haruka but Zen didn't seem to mind him. I ran outside and started throwing kunais at the practice targets. I may have missed most of them but that's why I'm practicing.

-Time skip brought by how amazing cats are-

I have been outside for about an hour now and I still haven't gotten one bullseye. Like I seriously want to give up! I was going to start practicing again until I heard Obi talking with Shirayuki.

Obi's POV
I was talking with Miss and I saw (Y/N) practicing her kunai throwing. I'm pretty sure she noticed that I'm here and she looks like she could need help. " Miss are you alright with walking back alone I have something to so" She looked at me confused but then she saw (Y/N) and smiled. "It's okay Obi and oh good luck with (Y/N)" She said. For some strange reason I felt my cheeks heat up as she said that.

I started walking towards her.

(Y/N)'s POV
I saw Obi walking towards me. I had no idea why he was coming this way. I threw another kunai at the target but I missed. "You need help with that princess?" "N-no well maybe. Ok fine I do need help but please don't call me princess" " I'm gonna call you that even more now purr-incess" I couldn't help but sigh at Obi's stupid cat pun.

-Time skip brought by Obi's cat eyes-

Obi's POV
After a long time of practicing , she finally got it. She was so happy that she tackled me into a hug and thanked me. She was so tired she actually fell asleep. I didn't want to go to her room because I was too lazy so I took her to Zen's room. Let's just say he was not happy about having his little sister occupy the entire bed.