Yurio, Victor, Yuuri

Setting - They are visiting your school
They are your best friends and you know how to figure skate

(Y/N)'s POV
It was another boring day. We were learning about BODMAS talk about boring. Anyway the teacher had said we were going to get ice skating lessons for the next few terms. I didn't really care since I have been skating for years now. On the other hand all of my friends were so happy not because they were going to skate but because the 3 people teaching us were famous. We don't know who it is but I wanna know.

The next day...

We were just doing science until we heard a bunch of screaming from out side. It sounded like a bunch of fan girls but I'm pretty sure it wasn't. I looked out the door to see a certain blond running as fast as he can. I guessed all that screaming was his fan club, Yurio's Angels. It looked like he was trying to find a spot to hide.
"Yura! Do you need help?" "(Y/N) WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!!" he yelled. "Do you need help or not" I asked once again. "Obviously what do you think Baka" he's still the same as ever.
He hid (anywhere in your classroom).
I went outside to the fan girls and asked them what was going on. "Yuri he's here EEEEEK" one of them screeched. I told them he went the opposite way and they surprisingly followed. Well at least we got the fan girls out of the way. I'm thinking that it's the trio who are going to be teaching us.

After a while two people came over with disguises. The rest of the class stood there in shock wondering how I know the Russian Punk and they were panicking when they saw the two people come over to us. "Yurio are you ok?" Asked one of them. After I heard that I immediately knew that was Viktor and Yuuri. "Hi Katsudon and Old Man!" I said. They both just sighed and asked me to stop calling them that. "I will never stop the nicknames besides it makes sense, Yuuri loves Katsudon and Viktor you're pretty old." Yurio was just laughing which is really rare but just to annoy him I called him Yurio for the rest of the day. It worked he was really annoyed.