Dance & Singing

Mrs.Abby: "ok everyone line up against the wall. We're gonna discuss the play. What song should we do for the play from Mindless Behavior?"

Caitlyn: "future. everyone has a furture, and my friends told me that Craig used to go here and i kno a their dance to it.."

Mrs.Abby: "yeah he did, 5 years ago, thats why we have to make this the best play we've done."

Caitlyn: "yeah."

Mrs.Abby: "ok but first Mrs.Miller needs to speak to you guys. she has the results for the person whos gonna be the girl who moves to here leaves her boyfriend and comes here and becomes famous.

Mrs.Miller: "After of a very hard selection of choosing, for this play, I'm going to pick Caitlyn, not just because she moved, because she has moved from a very far away place, can sing and can act." Mrs.Miller leaves the dance room."

Everyone claps. Mrs.Abby: "ok everyone get on the floor, Caitlyn teach us the dance."

Caitlyn shows them the dance, they do it multipul times.

Mrs.Abby: "Caitlyn thank you, go to Mrs.Kelly, she'll help you with the songs.

Caitlyn: "ok"

Caitlyn walks into the singing room, Mrs.Kelly was standing there with a piece of paper in her hands.

Mrs.Kelly: "hey Caitlyn come here, can you sing this just the top line?"

Caitlyn walks over and takes the paper and starts singing. "hey boy your rocking with Caitlyn boy...."

*4 minutes later*

Mrs.Kelly: "thank you Caitlyn you did wonderful."

* bell rings* schools over