New Hampshire:P

Mm: "Matt where are you going?"

Matt: *lies* "cameron's house."

Mm: "ok sweetie."

Matt: "don't call me that." Matt walks out the door, slamming the door behind him. Matt meets up with Camron, Connor and Nick at Cameron's house. they get in Cameron's car and drives into an ally. They spot this Girl and boy down there.

Cam: "what are they doing?"

Matt: "i don't know."

Connor: "what are you guys doing here?"

Boy: "what does it look like?"

Nick: "trying to rape her?"

Boy: "exactly."

Matt: "dude get over here"

Matt whispers to the boys "we can use him, follow my lead." the boy walks over.

Connor: "whats your name?"

Boy: "Zac. Yours?"

Matt: "Matt, Cameron, Nick, and Connor."

Boy: "so what you need?"

Matt: "take this and between tonight and tomorrow if you don't then we kill you. Oh one more thing, don't call the cops." Matt hands the gun over.

Connor: "Don't shoot at us either, if you do you're the bad guy."

Boy: "got it."

The boys smoke and hop in the car and drive back to Cameron's house. When matt got home, Matt starts to walk into the Kitchen but he sees the cop(his moms boyfriend) "fu--" matt turns around

Cop: "Matt, haven't seen you in a while."

Matt: "cool." Matt turns around and walks up the stairs, he misses a step and falls. Matt's mom and her bf runs over.

C: "you ok matt?"

Matt: "i'm fine." Matt looks at him, pulls his head away from the stare and runs upstairs.

C: "your son doesn't look ok."

Mm: "he'll be fine." Matt runs into his room and falls on his bed.

The cop gets a phone call.

Police department: i know your off of work but there's 4 boys that threatened to kill a boy named Zac erlier. we need you.

C: got it i'll be over, did you get names?

Pd: uh i'll ask Zac.

C: ok

Pd: he remembers a Connor, Nick, Cameron and a Matt.

C: a Matt?

Pd: yep.

C: i'll call you back

End of call

Cm: "whats wrong?"

Cop: "call down Matt."

Matt's mom walks to the bottem of the stairs "Matt get down here" and walks back to the Kitchen, Matt walks down the stairs and into the kitchen.

Matt: "what"

Cop: "who were you with erlier?"

Matt: "Cameron, Connor and Nick."

Cop: "well that was easy" The cop takes out his handcuffs and locks Matt. "you're coming with me."

matt: "what i do?"

Cop: "threatning a kid named Zac, then getting high."

matt: "He was raping a girl!"

Cop: "sorry Mrs. Richardson."

Mm: "it's fine." Matts mom's boyfriend walks out of the door with Matt.

Cop: "now where's your friends"

Matt: "Cameron's house." the cop drives to Cameron's house.

the cops phone rings.

C: yeah?

Pd: you find the boys?

C: yeah i'm at the boys camerons house. the other boys are inside with them.

Pd: goood.

C: yeah arrest that kid Zac he raped a girl.

Pd: got it.

the phone convo ends.

The cop knocks on Cameron's door. Chloe answers "who are you?"

Cop: "is your brother cameron home?"

Chloe: "yeah hes upstairs with his friends. you can go in there. up these stairs the room on the left."

Cop: "thanks." the cop walks up the stairs. Chloe walks outside and looks in the cop car and sees Matt. Chloe gets scared. The cop walks down the stairs with three boys in and handcuffs.

Chloe: "where they going?"

Cop: "jail. your parents home?"

Chloe: "no their barely home."

Cop: "well sorry kid." the cop has matt move over and sqishes the other 3 in the back seat with matt. the cop car takes off leaving Chloe on the steps crying. Matt and Caitlyn's mom runs over with Daniel in her arms.

Cm: "hunny you ok?"

Chloe: "no they took Cameron."

Cm: "come on lets go to my house, i'm guessing your parents aren't home."

Chloe: "their always on buisness trips." Caitlyn and matts mom puts down Daniel and he runs to hug Chloe. Chloe picks Daniel up and walks to Caitlyn's old house.

Chloe calls Caitlyn

cailtyn: chloe!!!

Chloe: hi i'm at your house

Cailtyn: really? i'm not there haha

Chloe: i kno, neither is your brother.

Caitlyn: what do you mean?

Chloe: your brother was in a cop car and the cop came to my house and took my brother, and 2 of his friends, their in jail now. So are you still in California?

Caitlyn: nope we're in Philly right now. concert tonight. i gotta go, i have to go to rehersal.

Chloe: ok have fun, goodluck tonight.

Caitlyn: thanks tell my mom i said hi.

Chloe: will do.

Cailtyn: thanks talk to you later.

Chloe hangs up the phone.

Cm: "what would you like to eat?"

Chloe: "peanut butter and jelly sandwhich please."

Cm: "coming right up. Caitlyn's bed is up stairs so you can sleep here anytime you'd like."

Chloe: "thank you Mrs.Richardson."

Cm: "call me Kelly."

Chloe: "thank you Kelly

Cm: "your welcome Chloe."

***************************************************************************************************************** OK so this is the last chapter of this book.  the third book will be called Starstruck and MB tour. thanks for reading.:)