Chapter 1

"But Alex, it's my 18th birthday next week! Pleaseeeee?"

Sydney stood there, her golden-blonde ginger hair, soft piercing blue eyes, staring at her secret boyfriend. She knew she had to keep him down low. He was a fan of her band Echosmith.

Alex gazed at her, not knowing how to respond. He wanted to take things to the next level but wasn't sure how since her family wasn't too fond of her dating just a fan of hers. He knew he had to gain their trust and her brothers. That was another problem he had. Her brothers who made up the band with her, were overprotective of who she talks too.

"I'll think about Syd." He finally replies, sighing as she gave him the puppy face look.

"Ok!"

She gives him a hug then kisses him, before walking away.

Alex stuffed his hands into his pockets as he walked the opposite direction. He took his phone out and called his best friend.

"Alex my man!"

"Dalton. Why do you have Jen's phone?"

"Cause I'm with her Sherlock"

"Where is she?"

I find it funny how those two got close. But I did help them out in a way.

"Dalton!!"

I could hear my best friend laugh in the background.

"Hey Alex!" Her perky voice came through, making me smile.

One thing I knew best, Dalton always had her in a good mood.

"Hey."

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"Alex!"

I sighed not really knowing how to explain the situation.....the fact Sydney wants to take me on tour for a week.

"Sydney. She, um...."

"She what?"

"She asked me to go on tour."

"WHAT? NO WAY! ARE YOU?"

"I. I, I don't know...."

"Dude your freaking girlfriend wants to take you on a tour. How can you say no?"

"Her brothers will all be with her. Her parents will call. You know they can't stand me"

"Give them time. They barely know you. She doesn't bring you around to let them."

"I guess"

"What do you want?"

"Her."

"Besides that fool."

"Seriously. I want her."

"Ok. Well you did say you had a birthday plan for her. Tell her then that you'll go with her."

"You really think it'll happen?"

"Knowing her. Probably."

I sighed and ran a hand through my hair as I thought about it.....

"Man. Can I please have my girl back now?"

I let out a chuckle as Dalton's voice took over the phone.

"Sure. I'll talk to you guys later."

I hung up and continued to walk. Sydney wanted to take me on tour but I wanted to make her mine in a different way....