Trials of Twilight: Naryu's trial

*The snow falls softly inside the maze as Yoxel hits dead ends one after the next. Yoxel deeply exhales seeing his breath*

Yoxel: Damn, another wall.

*He looks around and sees a flame*

Yoxel: Hmm?

*He walks toward it finding a shield and sword as well as stairs leading upward leading to a pedestal with a flame on top*

Yoxel: Yet another dead end? Oh, Hylia, why!?

*A creaking noise can be heard as two White Lizalfos creep up behind him*

Yoxel: ....

*Slice*

Yoxel: I have to find a way to the trial...

*The Lizalfos are shown to have their upper body sliding off and falling to the ground. Yoxel continues on becoming more and more lost within the Labyrinth. Unphased by the constant snowfall, he turns corner after corner finding a few chests and slaying a few enemies until...*

Yoxel: For the love...hey watch where your going next time?

*The girl stands up revealing herself to be a Zora with Forest green skin, sharp teeth, and of tall stature*

Lunaria: How about you watch where YOU'RE going!?

Title Card: Zora Huntress: Lunaria

Lunaria: Maybe if you weren't so short, I would've seen you.

Yoxel: Whatever!

Lunaria: What is someone like you even doing here? I bet you're hopelessly lost.

Yoxel: I could say the same thing about you. Aren't you a Zora? Why are you all the way out in Hebra mountains?

Lunaria: That's none of your business.

Yoxel: Ok.

*He walks off*

Lunaria: HEY!

Yoxel: What?

Lunaria: You're just going to leave a helpless maiden out in the snow like this?

Yoxel: You seem like you've got a good head on your shoulders so take care of yourself.

Lunaria: Fine, who needs ya!?

*A Lizalfos licks her face*

Yoxel: Now where was I?

*Lunaria screams as she runs past Yoxel*

Yoxel: ....

*He notices a dark mushy wall covering one of the paths*

Yoxel: Hm?

*An eye opens wide and stares at Yoxel*

Yoxel: Eew, what the hell is that?

*The Eye looks around occasionally blinking*

Lunaria: Are they gone?

Yoxel: What? Forget it. What's with the freak eye thing?

Lunaria: I don't know what it is so I just avoided it. The sludge around it is pretty nasty, so I'd stay away if I were you.

Yoxel: Hmm..Maybe we can remove it.

Lunaria: How?

Yoxel: I don't know. Let's just try stuff until it works. It's eye looks like an easy target, maybe try hitting that while it's open?

Lunaria: Sorry, no weapons. I'm a traveler at the moment. The only time I carry weapons is when I'm on a hunt.

Yoxel: What do you think this situation qualifies as?