2

//- a few weeks later -//

Frank got to History class and looked around. He was actually the first one in class as he saw that he was ten minutes late. He sat down in his usual place and quickly took out his phone, looking through Instagram whilst he waited. He decided on texted Ray for the time being. 

Hey

Hey bro 

I arrived early to class so I decided to text you cause I'm bored as all hell

Well text Seth. I'm in class and the teachers getting pissed off already. Pray for me

Okay.. gl

He switched off his phone and looked back up to see Gerard walking in. He sat down in his place and sighed, grabbing his phone again. Frank kept looking at him. Besides he had nothing better to do anyway. "You're early.." Frank decided to say as Gerard looked back up and turned round to him. 

"And why are you talking to me, Iero?" Gerard hissed, making Frank bite his lip. "Just saying.." Frank said, crossing his arms. "Well.. shut the fuck up and mind your own god damn business" Gerard said as he turned round again. "Jeez, don't have to be that aggressive" Frank mumbled to himself, thinking that Gerard didn't hear a word. But boy oh boy, was he wrong. 

"What the hell did you just say?.." Gerard froze. Frank immediately turned red and looked to Gerard. "N-No nothing,.. I just.. umm..." Frank stuttered as he began to sweat. "Say something stupid like that again.. and you'll regret it, Iero" Gerard said as the bell rang and students started coming in. 

~~~
"Okay, so before the bell goes, you have a project to do" The teacher said as everyone sighed. "So I want you to pair up" He continued. Frank looked around, seeing most of the students had already picked someone. "Will the people who are not paired up, raise their hand" Mr. Davis said as Frank lifted up his hand, suddenly having a heart attack when he saw an arm raised up in the air, with the familiar black leather jacket sleeve. 

"I guess Gerard and Frank will work together" He said as Gerard turned back to Frank. He looked him up and down and angrily frowned. He placed his index finger on one side of his neck and dragged it along the other side, making Frank get shivers running down his spine. 

~~~~~

Emergency meeting now!!

Calm down, what happened?

I have to do a project with Satan himself and I'm freaking the fuck out Ray!!

Shit, you really are unlucky. Look, we'll talk about it at lunch

Once lunch rolled around Frank walked to Seth and Ray, sitting down in his seat as he shivered. "Jesus Christ, Frank. You look terrible" Ray said as he saw Frank looking down at the table, playing with the dead skin around his fingernails. "No shit. I don't even know how I'm going to be able to work with him when he threatened me three times. First when he said he'll slit my throat, then he told me to shut the fuck up when I talked to him, then he gestured to cut my throat again. I'm fucked!" Frank said, placing his head in his hands. 

"Oh fuck, he's coming over to you" Seth said as they all looked down at the table and prayed to god nothing bad will happen. "Iero, come with me" Gerard said, tapping Franks shoulder. Frank looked up at him and stood up. Quickly glancing over at his friends for mercy before following Gerard. 

"It's about the project" Gerard said as they stopped in the middle of one of the hallways. "O-Okay..." Frank stuttered. "Come over to my place tomorrow so we'll get this shit over and done with. When the bell goes for the last period, just wait by my car. You know which one it is so there isn't gonna be any problems, yes?" Gerard crossed his arms as he looked down at the younger boy. 

"Yes.." Frank nearly shit himself. "I like it when you get scared, Iero. It makes it much more fun for me" Gerard laughed with a sinister grin on his face. Gerard left and so did Frank, thanking the gods that Gerard didn't threaten him with a weapon this time. "If I die tomorrow, just know that he did it" Frank said once he got back to Ray and Seth. 

"I have to go over to his house tomorrow for the project. He literally told me that he likes it when I'm scared cause it makes it fun for him. He's fucking insane" 

" So, you're still gonna say he's attractive?" Seth asked

"I mean...."

"So you still think he's hot?" Ray raised an eyebrow. 

"Look, I just said that he's scary as fuck, not that he's ugly or unattractive. Honestly, I kind of like his sinister looks" Frank smirked. 

"Says the person who got turned on by the joker in suicide squad. You like that scary shit. Those evil smirks that he does. You like it" Ray pointed out as Seth nodded his head. "He's got a point, Frank" Seth said. "But I don't like him and I never will" Frank crossed his arms and looked down. 

"Wait a while, Frankie. Then you'll be coming to us saying how good he fucked you last night" Ray chuckled. "Oh my god, gross! Ray, what the fuck" Frank grunted. "I guess we'll just see what'll happen when you go over to his house" Seth said.