Prologue: Her Reign Is Infinite

It's been six years since the wars began and the blood shed has never stopped ever since that fateful day the vampire king died. Death has been raining through the seven valleys with the ascent of the vampire queen, Sela. She's gathered the vampire armies together, even calling monsters to her aid to swarm the valleys in search of something. No one knows what she's searching for but no one really cares or cares to understand for that matter. The humans have gotten their own armies together to counteract them, the werewolves won't go down without a fight and neither will the faeries as gentle as they are. The world is at war with Tenebris for what they've brought onto the lands. Solis is no more and people suspect its because of the queen. Yet its demise happened before she took the throne. It's no matter, the valleys only know that they must fight against this threat and take back their lands. But the queen is too powerful, relentless and the valleys fear there is no stopping her. Fighting only leads to death and some are making plans to surrender only wanting their homes back. But then they're fallen would have died in vain. What choice do they have? With no one to save them, will there be no end to her reign?