kim jisoo

"this is where they decided to hide?" v asks. currently, we're in daegu, where ruby and suga is currently hiding.

"according to the hero league it is. their undercover as normal teens and so are we." jin explains shortly and simply.

"but where are we suppose to stay?" i question.

jin whispers something in v's ears and they giggle. v nods and jin gets on v's back. why is v giving jin a piggy back ride-- v runs away with his super speed and leaves us girls here.

"don't worry, unnie. hold my hand." rose says. i follow her instructions as. she teleports the both of us to the boys.
°
"this place is huge! where'd you find it, hyung?" v's idiotic question causes the rest if us, the ones with braincells, facepalm.

"your parents got this house. they're the presidents if the hero league. remember?" rosé explains to her boyfriend.

"oh. right. yea i know. i was testing you guys. haha." silence. cue jin changing the topic:

"anyway, theres only 3 rooms and 2 bathrooms. so the guys share a room and the girls share a room." thats my boyfie.

"can't i share a room with rosé?" again, silence.

"no. now let's go v." jin drags the idiot to their room while i drag rosé.

"unnie, can i have this bed?" she jumps on the one she desired. lucky for her, i wanted the bed near the window, unlike hers.

"sure." i said. she smiles brightly as she claps her hands in excitement.
°
park chaeyoung

i cant believe it. im here, on my third mission. it feels like just yesterday when i dated v. the day i first got powers.

flashback

"roseanne park, i love you. i've had a crush in you since forever. will you be my girlfriend?" those words cam out of his mouth with stutters.

i never thought he would tell me that. i never thought that he shared mutual feelings as me. even though i didn't expect it, i always dreamt of this moment.

"yes." i happily say while nodding.

"YES!" he hugs me tightly befire pecking my lips. i was stunned by his actions, but i didn't mind.

"but v, you,'re a superhero. im not. im normal." he smiles.

"you're not now." his words confused me.

"you're supposed to have superpowers after that little peck. and i think it's electricity." i raise one of my brows in confusion.

"you zapped that tree by accident
see?" he points at my side, and, there was a burnt plant.

"try to do it on something else." he encouraged. i tried it on the floor. he's right, i am not so normal anymore.

"how? what? why?" he chuckles.

"i don't know how but, it has always been like that. if a supe kisses a non supe, the non supe will get powers."
°
end of flashback

shortly after, i got my teleportation powers. i never thought i would be gifted such powers.

"rosé? are you alive?" i snap out of my thoughts.

"yea, im alive. sorry." a nervous giggle escaped my lips.

"okay, i just want to let you know that i want steak. lets have that tonight." she says casually. i nod and she smiles.
°
"okay guys, we're gathered here today to celebrate my birthday." what the-- it's 6 months till his birthday. is jin high?

"kidding, im just testing y'all. anyway, we need to think of normal names. we can't go to school and be like 'hi im v' because everyone will find out that we're super heroes."

"can i go by kim jisoo?" chu raises her hand.

"of course, bubs. now what about you two losers?" DID HE JUST-

"WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME?" get ready to run, jin. i'm about to catch him and kill him.
°
the discussion ended an hour ago. i was about to zap jin but apparently be froze me. bastard. i'm going to get him back.

anyway, in the end, i'm park chaeyoung, v's kim taehyung and jin's kim seokjin. why are they all kims. im the only park. darn those losers.

"chaeyoung-ah, i have an idea on how you can get seokjin back." jisoo captures my attention.

"what?"

so since we have balconies on both of our rooms, you can zap this mirror and it'll get reflected to their room. jin's outside currently." brilliant.

"tilt it properly. i dont want it to hit anything else." we giggle. jisoo tilts the hand mirror and i did as planned.

"OW, WHAT THE ORANGES?!"
and that was how the night ended.